Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Luis Ortiz Training in Beast Mode For Deontay Wilder

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Pennsauken1 View Post
    These AJ idiot fans are just jealous cause their Britian Fake Champ is fighting a cream puff and Wilder is in a way better fight, AJ has ducked both these guys
    Beensuckin 2dic.ks, is braggin about Beyonces 40th fight, when this actually his 1st fight vs a live opponent. AJ is unifying while Beyonce finally has a duet! Dic.k riders are funny...
    Last edited by mrlopez; 01-15-2018, 01:22 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by NahMean View Post
      Yes, yes it is rational to think he's 70, just look at him. Finally you see it, you made him even older than I even said lol. Doesn't matter if he fights AJ or Wilder he still looks old as ****. Like I said if you wana think he's 10 years old that's fine, but that's just your love for Wilder blinding you. Besides when he was due to fight AJ my exact words were he looked awful in his in his last 3 fights, AJ would blast him out.

Ortiz looked great against Jennings but be real and don't let your love for Wilder cloud your judgement.. He has looked faded since that fight. I admitted that even when AJ was meant to fight him so why can't you?
      Of course he's old to you Joshua dick blowers. Thats what you Joshua dick blowers do. Criticize anyone outside of Joshua, and blow up Parker lol. The above is about as juvenile thinking as it gets, lmao. And you seem to put your opinion above everyone else's when it comes to Wilder and Ortiz and nobody gives a rats ass what you think. Wilder and joshua are on collision course and that frightens you.

Comment

Originally posted by Pennsauken1 View Post
        These AJ idiot fans are just jealous cause their Britian Fake Champ is fighting a cream puff and Wilder is in a way better fight, AJ has ducked both these guys
        Wilder will force a fight with AJ, and if he doesn't fight Wilder the world will call AJ's stiff ass a coward.

Comment

Originally posted by Raggamuffin View Post
          Of course he's old to you Joshua dick blowers. Thats what you Joshua dick blowers do. Criticize anyone outside of Joshua, and blow up Parker lol. The above is about as juvenile thinking as it gets, lmao. And you seem to put your opinion above everyone else's when it comes to Wilder and Ortiz and nobody gives a rats ass what you think. Wilder and joshua are on collision course and that frightens you.
          Ok dude, Ortiz looks like he's 15 years old.. He looks like a killer, he demolished Malik Scott and Dave Allen.. Stiverne was a beast too.

That's all you Wilder nut riders do! Pad Wilder's record to make his opponents seem better than they are lol. It just proves Wilder fans are as delusional as Wilder himself.. The fact that you think it's juvenile to think Ortiz is old.. Your own eyes see how old he looks but your **** erotic love for Wilder makes your mind actually beleive Ortiz looks 15. You are a Wilder nut rider.. You can't even admit that Ortiz looks old in these pics when it's evident.. The guy is on blood pressure medicine, he said that not AJ fans! You do know only old people take blood pressure medicine? Whens the last time you heard of a 15 year old on blood pressure medicine? Pathetic.
          Last edited by NahMean; 01-15-2018, 05:41 AM.

Comment

Damn those pics of Ortiz make him look even older than before. He does honestly look about 50 years old there. But all jokes aside some people just look far older than they really are. I once worked with a guy who I thought was in his early to mid 30's, turned out he was 17 lol.

But even if he is just 38, that's old in boxing terms. Wlad was 38 when he struggled with Jennings. Lewis was 38 when Vitali almost beat him. Holyfield was 38 when he lost to Ruiz. Holmes was 38 when Tyson KO'ed him.

Let's not pretend that Ortiz hasn't struggled in recent fights. Even in his last fight he looked noticeably slower than when he fought against Scott. Ortiz is clearly on the slide. But he's still the best opponent Wilder has fought to date.

Comment

Every time you see dumb claim "Joshua fans call him old to belittle Wilder's win" you know there is a dis-balance of imbeciles between Wilder's fanboy base and Joshua's one.
              These imbeciles are sad they don't have a holywar. Same imbeciles wrote about alleged Rigo's fanboys writing 'excuses' about how small and inactive Rigo is against Loma.

Comment

People have been questioning Ortiz's age since his amateur career.

Its a good fight (if it happens). I think Wilder takes it by keeping his distance (no doubting Ortiz's power) and using his speed to wear Ortiz down. If Wilder gets sloppy or starts Windmilling too early Ortiz is more than capable of providing an upset.

Comment

Greg Oden been looking like a 50 year old man since he was 21, is he lying about his age too? C'mon now not everyone age the same way.

Comment

Originally posted by NahMean View Post
                    Ok dude, Ortiz looks like he's 15 years old.. He looks like a killer, he demolished Malik Scott and Dave Allen.. Stiverne was a beast too.

That's all you Wilder nut riders do! Pad Wilder's record to make his opponents seem better than they are lol. It just proves Wilder fans are as delusional as Wilder himself.. The fact that you think it's juvenile to think Ortiz is old.. Your own eyes see how old he looks but your **** erotic love for Wilder makes your mind actually beleive Ortiz looks 15. You are a Wilder nut rider.. You can't even admit that Ortiz looks old in these pics when it's evident.. The guy is on blood pressure medicine, he said that not AJ fans! You do know only old people take blood pressure medicine? Whens the last time you heard of a 15 year old on blood pressure medicine? Pathetic.
                    I don't care how old he "looks". Until you provide his birth certificate, stop lying to the masses. Every poster here knows that you'll lie and say anything to make Joshua look good. I just keep it real. Wilder has a live opponent and I hope that Parker ko's Joshua's stiff cowardly ass. Joshua is a ***** and you can bring up "15 year old, and blood pressure pills" until you're blue in the face, but Wilder and Joshua are on collision course and that frightens you. You keep on admitting, and ill keep on keeping it real.

Comment

Originally posted by Raggamuffin View Post
                      I don't care how old he "looks". Until you provide his birth certificate, stop lying to the masses. Every poster here knows that you'll lie and say anything to make Joshua look good. I just keep it real. Wilder has a live opponent and I hope that Parker ko's Joshua's stiff cowardly ass. Joshua is a ***** and you can bring up "15 year old, and blood pressure pills" until you're blue in the face, but Wilder and Joshua are on collision course and that frightens you. You keep on admitting, and ill keep on keeping it real.
                      Birth cert? You do know that many people from countries like Cuba often lie about their age because they don’t have berth certs.. Until about 20 years ago people in Cuba were writing their date of birth on sea shells and rocks which they often lost so they forgot their birth date.

It’s common for people from places like Cuba to change their age so it has nothing to do with Ortiz personally, it’s just a known fact Cubans are known to change their age. Why does it make AJ look better if Ortiz is old? You make no sense. See you guys love to say Vlad was old but the moment someone says Ortiz is old you get emotional.. Even if you believe he’s 38 like he says he is.. 38 isn’t young. In the mind of Wilder fanboys he’s younger than his official age lol.

Comment

Working...
                      X