Collapse
No announcement yet.

I think we call agree, Prime Mayweather stops Lomachenko @ 130 within three rds

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I think we call agree, Prime Mayweather stops Lomachenko @ 130 within three rds

Worse than he did Corrales

Lomachenko fan boys don’t know **** about boxing, I’m a big fan but be real here. TBE ends him

Comment

This should be common sense

Comment

Loma made a 2 time gold medalist look like a complete bum and made him quit. A sniper in rigo looked clueless.

Loma would do the same to floyd. That bending below the waist aint working on Loma boys.

Loma would put floyd in the matrix. Too slick for pretty boy

Comment

Loma v gatti would be a great fight
          As styles make fights gatti is tough and would get wild don’t think loma has the pop to hold him off
          I’m talking about @130 as well gatti was a different fighter there
          Lomochenko is great just don’t think he punches hard enough to trouble the greats

Comment

Originally posted by Pretty Boy32 View Post
            Lomachenko fan boys don’t know **** about boxing, I’m a big fan but be real here. TBE ends him
            Making you a Floyd fan boy must mean you know **** about boxing huh? FLoyd probably wins but saying he would beat him worse then he did corrales makes me think you dont know what you are talking about

Comment

Originally posted by TRTboy View Post
              Loma made a 2 time gold medalist look like a complete bum and made him quit. A sniper in rigo looked clueless.

Loma would do the same to floyd. That bending below the waist aint working on Loma boys.

Loma would put floyd in the matrix. Too slick for pretty boy
              Yea but Floyd does a bit more than bend down at the waist. Floyd was moving fast af, and his reaction time was on a different level. His defense was multi-dimensional. He had a plethora of things in his arsenal. Rigo throws a probe jab, and a straight left. He has a decent left uppercut as well. Floyd swoops in and out, throwing a million hooks to the body and head, and reflexes were cartoonish. Rigo has a bit of speed but Floyd's naturalism is catlike. I think Floyd would batter Loma, but Loma would land a few shots here and their, and Floyd would just walk right through em like he did allot when he got hit at that weight class.

Comment

Originally posted by MurkaMan View Post
                Yea but Floyd does a bit more than bend down at the waist. Floyd was moving fast af, and his reaction time was on a different level. His defense was multi-dimensional. He had a plethora of things in his arsenal. Rigo throws a probe jab, and a straight left. He has a decent left uppercut as well. Floyd swoops in and out, throwing a million hooks to the body and head, and reflexes were cartoonish. Rigo has a bit of speed but Floyd's naturalism is catlike. I think Floyd would batter Loma, but Loma would land a few shots here and their, and Floyd would just walk right through em like he did allot when he got hit at that weight class.
                I think Loma has better defense than Floyd. The shots he dodged against certified boxers in Russell Jr. and Rigo were insane. But Floyd had unfair power at 130 and a granite chin.

Comment

Whenever I read a thread that says I think we can all agree I know I am going to disagree. I disagree that the 130 pound Mayweather would stop Loma within 3 rounds. That's just stupid. The 130 pound Mayweather never knocked anyone out in 3 rounds. Now you have him a sure thing to KO an iron jawed prime fighting ace who has never been knocked down in 350 amateur and 11 pro fights and do it in 3 rounds or less. What BS. The 130 pound Mayweather never fought anybody as good as Loma. Mayweather might not even win the fight let alone KO him in 3 rounds or less. You just can't stand it that Loma is getting all this praise and attention for his great win over Rigo. So you get your time machine and bring the 130 Mayweather back to KO Loma and put him in his place.Mayweather had so many years at the top of boxing and everybody knows he was great. Mayweather is retired now so why don't you let Loma have his time to shine and just enjoy him instead of trying to KO him in a fantasy fight with the ghost of the 130 pound Mayweather.

Comment

Loma by KO1 in brutal fashion

Comment

Working...
                    X