Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: McGregor: Mayweather's Strip Club Looks Like a Crack Den!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by boxinghead530 View Post
    Poor little dinn du nuttin is mad? Ahhh poor you.

Strippers in the first place are pretty much that nasty of the nasty women in the world. But Floyd is NOT getting the cream of the crop out of that group. He'll definitely get the cream of the crop of the ghetto hoodrats who sport c-section scars, bullet wounds and stink. I'll give him that.

Top notch girls from Spearmint Rhino or the other top notch strip clubs in vegas or around the world for that matter would never want to work at this **** hole place of Floyds.
    Floyd's club murders the Rhino as far as music and overall niceness goes. The girls are on par with the Rhino as well I think. But I haven't been to the Rhino since the MayPac fight. But prior to going to Girl Collection the Rhino had always been my favorite club. Especially in Hawaii and in the San Fernando Valley.

Comment

Originally posted by Pan-Africanist View Post
      Floyd's club murders the Rhino as far as music and overall niceness goes. The girls are on par with the Rhino as well I think. But I haven't been to the Rhino since the MayPac fight. But prior to going to Girl Collection the Rhino had always been my favorite club. Especially in Hawaii and in the San Fernando Valley.
      What it comes down for you is no matter what Floyd does you are going to slurp it up and call it the best. That's how you fanboys dinn du nuttin think.

Period point blank, Floyds strip club/ghetto hoodrat hang out sucks. You are nuts if you think it rivals the other clubs.

49-0 doe
      Last edited by boxinghead530; 08-25-2017, 08:23 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by boxinghead530 View Post
        What it comes down for you is no matter what Floyd does you are going to slurp it up and call it the best. That's how you fanboys dinn du nuttin think.

Period point blank, Floyds strip club/ghetto hoodrat hang out sucks. You are nuts if you think it rivals the other clubs.

49-0 doe
        Your the fanboy on Floyd's dick in every Mayweather thread. I hardly ever speak about Floyd. Yet your everywhere Floyd's name is mentioned on here. Dick rider.

Comment

Originally posted by Pan-Africanist View Post
          Your the fanboy on Floyd's dick in every Mayweather thread. I hardly ever speak about Floyd. Yet your everywhere Floyd's name is mentioned on here. Dick rider.
          Yea I'm a fanboy in every thread speaking good on him every time and you never post in threads sucking his kock.

Comment

Originally posted by americanlegend View Post
            floyd is born and raised in america dumbass....
            put payweather in Somalia as a baby and what would happen??

Comment

Originally posted by nacho daddy View Post
              same thing thats happened to you...

Comment

How did I miss this

Comment

Originally posted by nacho daddy View Post
                  Put you in the Philippines as a baby and what would happen?

Comment

Originally posted by Kigali View Post
                    Put you in the Philippines as a baby and what would happen?

why the phuck do you think I am a Filipino? you are one crazy b a s tard :boobies:

Comment

Working...
                    X