Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So when McGregor brutalises the old, short bold..

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 1g5a22 View Post
    No. You went to all this time & effort for nothing. Trolled again haha haha haha

You circled it to tho haha haha haha & you're calling me sad!

I'm knowingly taking the piss here, you think you have a purpose & a campaign on a troll boxing forum haha haha haha you sad bastard keep it up tho, keep filing your time with me.. I want you bad!

Are you embarrassed? LMAO. Dude, it's no problem. You have "no recollection of the image." Perhaps you fell down and bumped your head. That's alright. It was fun kicking you while u were down

Comment

Originally posted by travestyny View Post

Damn homie, you are more sad than I thought!
      Did u just search my post history?

Comment

Are you embarrassed? LMAO. Dude, it's no problem. You have "no recollection of the image." Perhaps you fell down and bumped your head. That's alright. It was fun kicking you while u were down
        What image?

Comment

Did u just search my post history?
          Are you afraid of what I may find? lmaoooo.

Getting paranoid? I'm just messing around with you, son. Check out my sig. Beating up on trolls is what I do

Comment

Are you afraid of what I may find? lmaoooo.

Getting paranoid? I'm just messing around with you, son. Check out my sig. Beating up on trolls is what I do
            Did you just search my post history?

Comment

What image?
              hahahaha. You're beginning to seem worried. This is fun. Just accept that you had that image up for awhile. In fairness, I think most people saw through your awful trolling right away. Some didn't, however. Like I said, I was gonna expose you back then for your silly racist bs, but you disappeared so I let you slide. Run along now

Comment

You want to feel important? LMAO. Silly troll. Wouldn't you rather go post about bumming thai lady boys or something like that?

Did you recall that image yet, or do you still somehow have no recollection of it?

Comment

hahahaha. You're beginning to seem worried. This is fun. Just accept that you had that image up for awhile. In fairness, I think most people saw through your awful trolling right away. Some didn't, however. Like I said, I was gonna expose you back then for your silly racist bs, but you disappeared so I let you slide. Run along now
                  What image?

Comment

You want to feel important? LMAO. Silly troll. Wouldn't you rather go post about bumming thai lady boys or something like that?

Did you recall that image yet, or do you still somehow have no recollection of it?

Comment

Relax dude. You're begging at my feet like a lil dog. It's not necessary

If you need proof of you using that pic, why not call in Kigali? I'm sure he was around at that time, wasn't he?

Yo Kigali, don't you remember this fool using this image?

Comment

Working...
                      X