Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

You wanna know what im TIRED of hearing after Arreola bouts?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by soul_survivor View Post
    Look, I assume English is not your first language so here is a definition of ban:

"officially or legally prohibit (something)"

The words banned and suspended can both be used in this situation.
    Thank you for being a patronising arse. Look, the common term used to explain the temporary enforced barring of a boxer from competition is suspension. If you want to use the word ban with no other qualifiers go right ahead, but I'd consider that more confusion than it's worth frankly.

I'm not asking for a life time ban (although that could be a possibility if it comes to fruition that pov has cheated before) but a ban for a period of time, IN most sports that would be 12 to 24 months.
    It's going to be hard to argue that Povetkin cheated before when the drug was formerly legal to use in competition. Even if they did find that he was taking industrial doses of meldonium to supplement his training (quite likely) he wasn't technically doing anything against the rules. I doubt he even gets more than a token slap on the wrist for this offence, considering the trace amounts of the drug that were found in his system.

Comment

Arreola is a fat guy masquerading as a heavyweight cuz hes too lazy to drop down to LHW.

Comment

First off, I'm not black.

Second, I never said Povetkin should be banned for life.

Third, I called for Mosley to be banned and I did the same for Peterson etc.

Fourth, the situation regarding Jones was different but if you weren't busy trying to peak through your KKK curtain, you'd know that already.

Now stfu son, you just got owned.
        you are a liar go to hell. a name like SOUL survivor and you aint black??

Comment

Comment

what about him?
            thats what this thread is about

Comment

Originally posted by Monaco Slim View Post
              No, I meant send him back to his REAL home
              lol trump is incompetent, he wont do anything except whine like a ***** after Hillary sweeps him lol

after he loses, trump will say this i promise you

"well, it looks like america isn't ready to be great again"

Comment

Comment

Working...
                X