Collapse
No announcement yet.

This is why I hate "The Church"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Im from a strict catholic family but when i grew old enough to think on my own, imsaid fuk you to religion. I dont believe in god but if there was one, id say fuk you.

Comment

Originally posted by FinitoxDinamita View Post
      Im from a strict catholic family but when i grew old enough to think on my own, imsaid fuk you to religion. I dont believe in god but if there was one, id say fuk you.
      Priest having not to marry was never asked in the bible
      Thats why theres a lot of priest end up to be gay coz there is no way a real man can resist a poosy man
      No way

Comment

Pedos need to be kos.

Comment

Originally posted by DoubleLeftH00k;19021265[B
          ]Priest having not to marry was never asked in the bible[/B]
          Thats why theres a lot of priest end up to be gay coz there is no way a real man can resist a poosy man
          No way
          no it not, and actually what the catholic church is doing contradicts bible teaching, it doesn't command priests not to marry but to each have his own wife to keep from fornication. the catholic church has a lot of its own doctrine which contradicts the bible, i have had many arguments with catholic friends about the false teaching about Mary, about the pope, and about purgatory.
          here is the actual bible passage that refers to priests not being able to marry, Paul says it is a doctrine of demons, because the priests will ***** altar boys instead

1 Timothy 4 New King James Version (NKJV)
          The Great Apostasy
          4 Now the Spirit [a]expressly says that in latter times some will depart from the faith, giving heed to deceiving spirits and doctrines of demons, 2 speaking lies in hypocrisy, having their own conscience seared with a hot iron, 3 forbidding to marry, and commanding to abstain from foods which God created to be received with thanksgiving by those who believe and know the truth. 4 For every creature of God is good, and nothing is to be refused if it is received with thanksgiving; 5 for it is [b]sanctified by the word of God and prayer.

Comment

The church has been talking out of both sides of it's mouth for some time. Half of the catholic church, the eastern half, allows priests to marry. Hell, the whole reason the church, as an authority, was formed was in order to change the rules to allow circumcised adult men to become converts.

I don't go to mass and can't call myself catholic, but I'm from a catholic family and admire those who strive to do without sex, food, etc for periods of time to feel the sacrifice and work on their relationship with God, but a man is not meant to go his whole life without sex, and often times leads to horrible shit like this.

Reform is long overdue.

Comment

Originally posted by phallus View Post
              the catholic church is a powerful organization, with incredible political power, even if a billion people left the catholic church it will still be around for a long time. its just like hollywood, there's no stopping it
              dont fcuk.with the catholic church aka Babylon the great the mother of prostitutes and abominations of.the earth

Comment

The church has been infiltrated by the satanic elite. Just like a lot of world governments have.

Comment

The Catholic religion is the 1 true religion.

Comment

The catholic church has become

Pro islam
                    Pro gay
                    Pro abortion

Lol
                    That should say it all

Comment

300 pedo priest in the catholic church is just a drop in the bucket for pedo public school teachers

Comment

Working...
                      X