Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[BREAKING NEWS!!!] [VIDEO] MALIGNAGGI ADMITS MCGREGOR WON in SPARRING!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [BREAKING NEWS!!!] [VIDEO] MALIGNAGGI ADMITS MCGREGOR WON in SPARRING!!!

Floyd is ****ed. Sr. Should have never let this **** go down. 49-1. Just 3 weeks left.

first..........

Comment

I think Mcgreggor is underrated as a boxer but to be honest Paulie is out of shape, retired and shot to **** at this point and wasnt great in the first place.
      Also you cant be losing rounds to Paulie if you want to beat Mayweather

Comment

I knew it!!

Everyone beats Pauline.

Conor's professional boxing record has now improved to 1-0 lol

Pauline should have kept his mouth shut. He knew videos will tell the whole story. He has no choice but to admit the truth.

The fact that he left and didnt get his sallary for his work shows how bitter pauline was that had to walk out from shame.
        Last edited by Spoon23; 08-08-2017, 05:33 AM.

Comment

Pauline is not an honorable person. He's actually a piece of ****. Very feminine what he is doing right now.

Comment

ppl need to stop making excuses for paulie. He just recently retired less than 6 months ago and I heard the interview and its one excuse after another

He got his ass whooped period and its embarrassing. Put Conor in with Duran or SRL right now and he gets stopped

Paulie is a joke and the mma fans are laughing their asses off about this as they should

Comment

lmao I actually feel sorry for paulie. he got bullied.

Comment

Originally posted by krazyn8tive View Post
                Pauline is not an honorable person. He's actually a piece of ****. Very feminine what he is doing right now.
                Conor took the last of his manhood. It's only a matter of time before we see photos of him wearing De La Hoya fishnet stockings and high heels.

Comment

loool, what a loser
                  just release the video

Comment

Release the video then.

Comment

Working...
                    X