No announcement yet.

Marcos Maidana To Make A Comeback And Train With Floyd Mayweather SNR

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by .!WAR MIKEY!. View Post
    cause chino countrymen ruined it for him. His argentenias buddys who were training with robert too were sneaking info to their argentenia homies who were fighting other Robert Garcia figthers. This is why most of them got kicked out. Fabien (marcos brother) was caught up in the mix, Fabian was sent to robert by marcos maidana but when all his argentenia homies got kicked out he left with them by choice, he came back for a bit but guess he didnt feel comfortable anymore. So if marcos comes back all his argentenia homies arent welcomed so to avoid that situation marcos aint dumb so he just look for a different trainer.
    Not true. Brandon Rios told that bull**** when he fought Diego Chaves in order to make an excuse

Comment

Maidana vs. Matthysse, battle for Argentinian supremacy. Or he can rematch Alexander who is also on the comeback trail. Khan rematch?

Comment

Originally posted by TheBigLug View Post
        It does actually look like he lost a bit of weight, he was definitely bigger at some point.

Doubt he makes a comeback but who knows.

he lost at least 20 lbs, honestly. the guy was legit getting fat. you're starting to see that can opening jaw of his again, finally .

if he comes back it won't be at 147. probbly start out at a MW catchweight against a can, work his way down to 154. if he makes 147 again i'll be shocked. he still had really solid power at 147 and i'm sure he can hurt a small 154 lber, but i don't expect him to be able to hang in there with his style against somebody like jermall charlo, who was an absolute 154 lb giant before he moved up to MW.

Comment

Originally posted by GhostofDempsey View Post
          Maidana vs. Matthysse, battle for Argentinian supremacy. Or he can rematch Alexander who is also on the comeback trail. Khan rematch?
          I would love to see him rematch khan

Comment

I wish y'all would leave Maidana the f#ck alone. Just get my boy off the buffets doe, but beyond that let him retire, avoid further brain damage & etc.

Comment

Originally posted by fundicao View Post
              Not true. Brandon Rios told that bull**** when he fought Diego Chaves in order to make an excuse
              its true, lol everyone knows that.

Comment

Working...
              X