No announcement yet.

I have come here to ask for help

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I have come here to ask for help

It seems that a lot of Mannys so called fans have turned on Manny and now take him as some type of a joke..The guy has earned his respect and for him to be clowned is inexcusable..

http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=726773

please read these replies and take action

mga poster aasarin manny at kumilos tulad Golovkin ay nakahihigit sa kanya nang hindi proving kahit ano. Dapat nating pag-atake ang mga ito at alisin ang lahat ng alts sa dito sinusubukan upang spam mga forums. hinahayaan gumana tulad ng isang yunit at bomba ang mga ito ang layo

Comment

As i said 15 years ago, filipinos are fans of Manny, not necessarily a fan of Boxing.

Alot of casual bandwagon hoppers if you ask me.

First it was pacman, then boom boom bautista was supposed to be the next saviour lol, when that failed, it was AJ banal.... see the pattern?

More like KPop fanboys...

Comment

manny is old not the manny of the a decade ago. as a boxing fan and a pac fan he won a split desicion not a unanimous for boxing sake and his name sake. pac name is big in boxing over all belts combined. he will not fight crawford, pbf maybe for a cost. for crawford he needs 3 years training in physique but not compatible for his age. lolo na si manny as senator hindi na boksingero o entertainer. we are just hoping bumalik yung dating bilis niya pero pagnagumpisa ng tumanda at umupo sa senado.... its over, he is old.

Comment

Originally posted by don larryx View Post
          mga poster aasarin manny at kumilos tulad Golovkin ay nakahihigit sa kanya nang hindi proving kahit ano. Dapat nating pag-atake ang mga ito at alisin ang lahat ng alts sa dito sinusubukan upang spam mga forums. hinahayaan gumana tulad ng isang yunit at bomba ang mga ito ang layo

Comment

Originally posted by FinitoxDinamita View Post
            As i said 15 years ago, filipinos are fans of Manny, not necessarily a fan of Boxing.

Alot of casual bandwagon hoppers if you ask me.

First it was pacman, then boom boom bautista was supposed to be the next saviour lol, when that failed, it was AJ banal.... see the pattern?

More like KPop fanboys...
            PVK1NANG1NAMO

hahahahaha

dyok

Comment

buhaypa pala mga ungas na galit satinhehe

Comment

Working...
              X