No announcement yet.

Pac/Floyd investigation, documented punches (disputed rounds) blow by blow

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by travestyny View Post
    Did the court say there is no numerical limit or not? Let me know.

Did they say that the BAP and the other criteria are not thresholds? Let me know

Do you realize that you were stomped so completely that you have no comeback? Just stop it. It's annoying. I'm not here to comfort you about your loss. You can't win. Take it like a man, accept your loss, and run away!

Travestyny ..... you are way too lost. I keep on telling you that your biggest mistake was when you saw that document on threshold substances.

You confused yourself.

I provided you with Dr Catlin's:
    Dr Catlin testified that the current threshold used was 80%

The CAS said that this is unlike threshold substances and all means can be used.

The other criteria were accepted by the CAS panel since they were going to be coming into the picture in the near future.

But what did Dr Catlin who is the one who wrote the new document say? Current BAP test ==> 80% Sorry!!!! Is Dr Catlin not a good enough WADA EPO expert for you? WTF!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by ADP02 View Post
      I'm OK with your DQ. Why shouldn't I be?

Sorry but I speak the TRUTH!

Was I stating a lie when I say that 1 judge was a Mayweather Mafia group?

Was I stating a lie when I say that 2 judges were "friends" with the Mayweather Mafia group judge?

Was I stating a lie when I say that you accepted being friends with Mayweather Mafia group judge?

Was I stating a lie when I say that you didn't mention any of this?

Was I stating a lie when I say that you accepted that crap and still do? WTF!!!!

I discovered that on my own. No help from you and for you to want to accept that.

Sorry

but that is an automatic DQ for Travestyny!!!

Originally posted by travestyny View Post
      Did you choose and accept the judges or not?

DEFLECTOR, the answer to my questions was what?

I did not lie with those statements and this was discovered after the fact!!!! Right?

By the way, are you OK if we go to the dome with a poster named "Spoonie" and his friends? Since you DEFLECTED and didn't respond to that post, we know your answer is NO, DEFLECTOR!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post
        I think ShoulderRoll rather flake off on you and would rather point her finger at others issues than solving his Fa66otry.

Now that's what I call QUEER
        that's the same issue i had with shoulderphaggot, he would never accept the fact that he's my adopted phaggot son here on this site. i have been owning his stinky ass since last year. he never owned up and admit his phaggoty ways but instead deflects it and create another issue.

he's a born loser just like his butt-buddy travestyny.

Comment

I'm OK with your DQ. Why shouldn't I be?

Sorry but I speak the TRUTH!

Was I stating a lie when I say that 1 judge was a Mayweather Mafia group?
          1 Was in the Mayweather Mafia.
          3 Were not.

The one that was...WAS IN THE MAYWEATHER MAFIA WHEN YOU ACCEPTED HIM.

HE WAS ALSO IN THE MAYWEATHER MAFIA WHEN YOU ACCEPTED HIM AS YOUR FRIEND. AND HE IS STILL ON YOUR FRIEND LIST TODAY YOU SQUIRMING SACK OF SHlT

Originally posted by ADP02 View Post
          Was I stating a lie when I say that 2 judges were "friends" with the Mayweather Mafia group judge?
          I don't know who is friends with whom because I never looked into who is friends. Who the fvvck cares? I'm a Mayweather fan and I'm friends with Zaroku. It hasn't stopped us from having our own opinion. That you will consistently try to say that these guys lied and cheated for me is what really makes this hysterical

Was I stating a lie when I say that you accepted being friends with Mayweather Mafia group judge?
          I accepted AFTER his vote was already sent. AND SO DID YOU, YOU MORON. IN FACT, YOU TRIED TO CONVINCE HIM TO CHANGE HIS VOTE!

Was I stating a lie when I say that you didn't mention any of this?
          MENTION WHAT???? I DID RESEARCH ON ALL OF THE JUDGES AND I SHARED WITH YOU THE INFORMATION THAT I FOUND. IT'S NOT UP TO ME TO LOOK INTO WHO THEY ARE FRIENDS WITH AND SHARE IT WITH YOU. IF THAT CONCERNS YOU THEN YOU SHOULD HAVE LOOKED INTO IT. YOU ARE THE ONE WHO ACCEPTED THEM. NO ONE FORCED YOU TO DO SO.

Was I stating a lie when I say that you accepted that crap and still do? WTF!!!!
          ACCEPTED WHAT? I ACCEPTED THEIR JUDGMENT, WHICH IS WHAT YOU AGREED TO DO BUT THEN SAID THAT THEY WERE EITHER TOO DUMB OR CHEATED. LOL. YOU ARE SUCH A FVVVCKING CRYING BABY.

I discovered that on my own. No help from you and for you to want to accept that.

Sorry

but that is an automatic DQ for Travestyny!!!

YES, YOU WANT TO DISQUALIFY YOURSELF FOR CHOOSING THEM RATHER THAN ACCEPTING A LOSS OF 4-0.

WHATEVER FLOATS YOUR BOAT. You're still a grown man crying.

Last edited by travestyny; 07-08-2018, 09:41 PM.

Comment

By the way, are you OK if we go to the dome with a poster named "Spoonie" and his friends? Since you DEFLECTED and didn't respond to that post, we know your answer is NO, DEFLECTOR!!!!

I would be allowed to decline "Spoonie," right????? Just like you were allowed to decline and DID decline some posters.

1. You already stated you had no problem with Billeau and don't believe he cheated.

2. You stated you had no problem with Zaroku and don't believe he cheated.

3. You stated you had no problem with Willy Wanker and don't believe he cheated.

YOU JUST STATED THAT YOU THINK THEY MISUNDERSTOOD YOU. LMAOOOO. NO. THEY JUST THOUGHT YOU WERE WRONG. IT'S OVER!

Comment

No help from you and for you to want to accept that.
              THIS DUDE IS ACTUALLY CRYING THAT I DIDN'T HELP HIM TO PICK THE JUDGES THAT HE WANTED. LMAOOO.

You're ridiculous. Oh, and by the way, I did help you and told YOU to pick on your own.

Want proof?

Originally posted by travestyny
              Dude, come on. I can't do all the work here. Everyone who is willing to participate has mentioned it in this thread.

One of the guys, .:: JSFD26 ::., once upon a time accepted a bet on Pacquiao to defeat Mayweather, so I think that should please you. The original guy who volunteered to be a judge seems to beef with Larryxxx quite a bit, which should also please you. He also was not in Shoulder Roll's list.

All of the guys that were mentioned seem to me to be good, unbiased dudes, from what I can tell. But as you see, one guy declined because the stakes are low. We should at least bet sigs...if not more. Any objection to at least a sig bet? I'm not in this to humiliate anyone or anything like that. I'd probably have you write something about that clown, Spoon, if I won :P. I also think points can be used...maybe to even give to the judges for agreeing to participate.

Just choose...let's say 3 judges from the guys that have posted, and let's get this thing on the road.

List:
              *TonyMontana* -- Says we are BOTH idiots. Can't bet more unbiased than that.
              .:: JSFD26 ::. -- Accepted a bet for Manny to beat Floyd. You should like that.
              Rip Chudd
              Sugar Adam Ali
              Willy Wanker -- Look below. Seems like a good dude.
              JAB5239 -- Look below. Seems like a good dude.

Consider these:

WILLY WANKER
              i been a huge fan of floyd and manny fan for years. but i was so disappointed with the racial stuff he said. even willy daddy wank couldn't crack a smile at floyd's jokes and i laugh at everything he says.

floyd became my favorite fighter after butterbean retired. then manny came along so i rank both pac and mayweather evenly.

u look into floyd's eyes, and u can see a compassionate man who knows only one way to make money. by fighting and promoting the hell out of those fights.

manny never said anything about blacks and he never he will cuz he's too big for that. floyd on the other loves money and has a lot of pride. he knows he can make an extra 10-20 million just by saying racial comment.

plus floyd has a lot of bad people around him. manny has guys trying to rip him off, while floyd has guys riding his coattails telling him he's great but they really are trying to milk him like arum is doing to pac.

it's wrong what mayweather said about pac and Filipinos. they are a great nation and floyd was wrong, but we all do things we regret later and i am sure floyd will someday.

please fans forgive floyd. maybe not now, but someday. floyd is a legend already just like manny. stop the hate on both sides. this is just boxing.

JAB
              Doesn't matter If their last fight was 10 years ago, who were you favorites from the last decade of boxing? Myself, I've always been partial to guy who are flawed by have an all action style and a ton of heart. In no order...

Israel Vazquez
              Vasily Jirov
              Miguel Cotto
              Manny Paquiao
              Rafael Marquez
              Ricky Hatton
              Arturo Gatti
              Mickey Ward
              Kelly Pavlik
              Juan Diaz

Again, this is NOT about Floyd vs. Manny. This is what I think is a very simple issue. What do you think?

Explain yourself, ADP.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sh|ts on Brits View Post
                Of course it matters.

Let the votes be public so we can see exactly who is voting, that way we can be sure that Kuyuqueer didn't go running to the Pinoy Lounge asking for his circle jerk to flood the poll.

You are against transparency too, aren't you? That's why you wouldn't do a round-by-round debate about this fight when you were challenged to.

Only cowards run from a fair fight, Spoon.
                So many ifs and don'ts.. He just called you a fa6 what now?

You taking that? Prove yourself rather than picking on someone else, if you believe in your side of the story. Then you have nothing to fear. BUT if you are a WUS. Then that's that. You are a WUS.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kuyukut View Post
                  that's the same issue i had with shoulderphaggot, he would never accept the fact that he's my adopted phaggot son here on this site. i have been owning his stinky ass since last year. he never owned up and admit his phaggoty ways but instead deflects it and create another issue.

he's a born loser just like his butt-buddy travestyny.
                  Yeah, I also put him in his place a long time ago. Just comb through these pages and see how I massacred this fa6 haha!!

ShoulderRoll is no more, because of that. Now He is trying to save face and pick on Brits. (****onBrits)

Cheers!

Comment

• Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post
                    So many ifs and don'ts.. He just called you a fa6 what now?

You taking that? Prove yourself rather than picking on someone else, if you believe in your side of the story. Then you have nothing to fear. BUT if you are a WUS. Then that's that. You are a WUS.
                    He runs his mouth a lot and nothing but garbage comes out. You can't really have a serious debate with a ****** like that.

I don't waste too much time worrying about him or his non-public polls.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sh|ts on Brits View Post
                      He runs his mouth a lot and nothing but garbage comes out. You can't really have a serious debate with a ******.

I don't waste too much time worrying about him or his non-public polls.
                      Naah..That's what you want to believe so you can be in your safe place. QUEER.

Comment

Working...
                      X