No announcement yet.

Soap in eyes

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RomanReigns View Post
    I accidentally washed my face with a Kojic Soap. It is more acidic than some soap. My left eye turned red. Thank God it is now Ok after 30 minutes.

Comment

Originally posted by Derranged View Post
      Wow... that's some deep sh it. I wouldn't doubt it's true for a minute. That's Belichick

Comment

Originally posted by BodiesInFlight View Post
        Get mommy to buy this one next time

Comment

Originally posted by GGG Gloveking View Post
          Wow... that's some deep sh it. I wouldn't doubt it's true for a minute. That's Belichick
          I find it hard to believe but the guy makes some very interesting points.

Comment

that guy is a snake, but i doubt he threw a superbowl.

funny that the NFL put the sqaush on that video doe.

**** is starting to hit the fan in Foxburough for sure. there's a huge rift between the pats/brady and the coach. sports radio has been a lot of fun this summer

i'm pretty much done being enamored with bill and ignoring the ******* stuff in light of being enamored with how good he is. teh guy is a dick to basically everybody, his former players are increasingly coming out saying that they flat out don't like playing for him, he's losing his locker room to TB-12 people and the tb-12 system.

supposedly he calls jimmy G once a week and basically treats him like a son. do they really expect us to think it was bill's call to move a potential franchise QB for a second round pick ?

edit : Derranged
            for some reason it wouldn't let me reply.

Comment

Originally posted by Szef View Post

Comment

Beer-Bellycheat supposedly threw the last super bowl. Your thoughts?

Oh damn

Comment

Originally posted by Zero Delay View Post

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
                    that guy is a snake, but i doubt he threw a superbowl.

funny that the NFL put the sqaush on that video doe.

**** is starting to hit the fan in Foxburough for sure. there's a huge rift between the pats/brady and the coach. sports radio has been a lot of fun this summer

i'm pretty much done being enamored with bill and ignoring the ******* stuff in light of being enamored with how good he is. teh guy is a dick to basically everybody, his former players are increasingly coming out saying that they flat out don't like playing for him, he's losing his locker room to TB-12 people and the tb-12 system.

supposedly he calls jimmy G once a week and basically treats him like a son. do they really expect us to think it was bill's call to move a potential franchise QB for a second round pick ?

edit : Derranged
                    for some reason it wouldn't let me reply.
                    Did you watch the video though? https://youtu.be/1rWZIGS10TU

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
                    Oh damn
                    Makes ya think dunnit?

Comment

Did you watch the video though? https://youtu.be/1rWZIGS10TU

Makes ya think dunnit?

i couldn't bro, NFL / illuminati had it blocked.

edit, working now, dicks up and out.

Comment

Working...
                      X