Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Once crawford, spence, GGG, and joshua.....

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by OctoberRed View Post
    Finally they banned this moron, and from what I was told it was for good. Guy was as worthless as it got around here and got worse over time.

What a waste of text that guy was.

Comment

Probably that Euro hype job Josh Taylor.

Comment

This is the "I hate the undefeated fighters" thread

Comment

Originally posted by bambam182 View Post
          oh thats right, all you need to say to prove you know boxing is ducking ducing ducking ducking ducking.
          You really, really suck.

Comment

Originally posted by bambam182 View Post
            Once crawford, spence, GGG, and joshua lose their 0's, who is the next hype job you guys will jump on?
            GGG fans will jump to either Beterbiev, Bivol, Lomachenko or Usyk.

Joshua fans will jump to Daniel Dubois, Joe Joyce or any of the manufactured local level English garbage they keep pumping up.

Spence fans will remain loyal and push him to move to 154 to fight Hurd or Charlo.

Crawford doesn't have fans.

Comment

Originally posted by OctoberRed View Post
              Finally they banned this moron, and from what I was told it was for good. Guy was as worthless as it got around here and got worse over time.
              They have a long way to go to make this place bearable.

Comment

Originally posted by KingHippo View Post
                GGG fans will jump to either Beterbiev, Bivol, Lomachenko or Usyk.

Joshua fans will jump to Daniel Dubois, Joe Joyce or any of the manufactured local level English garbage they keep pumping up.

Spence fans will remain loyal and push him to move to 154 to fight Hurd or Charlo.

Crawford doesn't have fans.
                Awe, now why you gotta be like that? I loved PWilliams Kirkland & Ibeabuchi! Of course I also liked Kessler & Golotta (dirty fuker that he was) too. Styles is what make the fighters entertaining to me. Race has nothing to do with it for any true fan. I can always respect what Hopkins, Calzaghe, Floyd & even Ward did in the ring but I gotta see a fighter bring it for me to be an avid fan.
                Crawford part made me laugh btw.

Comment

Originally posted by S7V7N View Post
                  Awe, now why you gotta be like that? I loved PWilliams Kirkland & Ibeabuchi! Of course I also liked Kessler & Golotta (dirty fuker that he was) too. Styles is what make the fighters entertaining to me. Race has nothing to do with it for any true fan. I can always respect what Hopkins, Calzaghe, Floyd & even Ward did in the ring but I gotta see a fighter bring it for me to be an avid fan.
                  Crawford part made me laugh btw.
                  But that's like what, 10% - 15% of the boxing fanbase?

Comment

Originally posted by KingHippo View Post
                    But that's like what, 10% - 15% of the boxing fanbase?
                    Probably right even though I'm an optimist.
                    I'd love to think it's higher, but I've been married for 20 years & probably out of touch. Really was hoping the divide was shrinking.

We seem to be surrounded by weak minded individuals with no short supply.

Comment

it is very easy to be undefeated when u fight a non boxer and women.

Comment

Working...
                      X