Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Its ur life and u have total control and will over who u worship

Got something for u to think about though

If ur right then ill just go to whichever place u believe poeple go

If im right then ull go to hell coz u hate the thought of God and ill be in heaven

I say i have the upper hand
    B.UTLER
    Last edited by DoubleLeftH00k; 05-23-2018, 08:20 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by TJ highway View Post

The free will that God gave us allows to sin.

How many people are killed each day around the world?

Adultery sex with someone else’s spouse or a spouse cheating on their partner. Fornication, which is sex between unmarried people, prostitution, ****ography, group sex, rape, incest, pedophilia, bestiality, and necrophilia.

Stealing someone else’s property. Cheating people of their money or property, depriving workers of their just wage, or not giving employers a full day’s work for a full day’s pay. Embezzlement, fraud, tax evasion, vandalism etc.

Honor and truth. To not to lie. Intentionally deceive another by speaking a falsehood.

Do you know the true meaning as to why Jesus died on the cross?

You don't have to be Catholic or Christian to know! I know atheist who studied Theology and knows!
      Yes, I know.

Comment

Originally posted by B.UTLER View Post
        all mainstream religion are fairy tale.. and it's funny all you sheep keep fighting even killing for centuries which fairy tale in real..
        Calling me a sheep when I don't even practice religion. It shows how ignorant you are.

Comment

But.lers wage is the fukin fairy tale.

Comment

Originally posted by DoubleLeftH00k View Post

If im right then ull go to hell coz u hate the thought of God and ill be in heaven

B.UTLER
            So what about the japanese or people who dont believe in jesus as god or saviour? Are they all going to hell?

You guys each have your own fairy tale. And each claiming others will go to hell coz your fairy tale is the "truth" and theirs is false.

Comment

I've watched about 5 mins of the movie "Silence". Couldn't go on.

Comment

Originally posted by B.UTLER View Post
                So what about the japanese or people who dont believe in jesus as god or saviour? Are they all going to hell?

You guys each have your own fairy tale. And each claiming others will go to hell coz your fairy tale is the "truth" and theirs is false.
                Thats something for u to ask when u die but it will be hard to ask God when u end up in hell

Comment

Originally posted by Theodore View Post
                  No offense to the Phillipines, but if Japan had been colonized by the Spanish, it would probably be a 3rd world country, where many of its population would have to be maids, nurses, and coolies.
                  If Japan had been colonized by the English all the Japanese would be on reservations and would have problems with drugs and alcohol.

Comment

Originally posted by DoubleLeftH00k View Post

B.UTLER
                    What if one of the 3000 other gods is right?

Comment

Envious of Jesus’ BBC

Comment

Working...
                      X