Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

My daughter Chloe who lives in Makati is mad & worried about me.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TJ highway View Post
    Is she your first?

13 to 15 is when they start to think they are smarter than you! They come back to earth when they realize how much college cost or if there is college in their future rent and food.
    My first daughter is named komaki... Her mother could of won beauty contests for the blind... My current wife is fine... Beyond fine.... I'd most definite **** tools and fools up..

My uncle mike fought and wasted n chines dues pretending be Korean..

I korn ugly or semi cute wimmin... John Basilone is my hero, I'll take three knees outta respect... I've blasted on fools.. I worship John Basilone... Beercules. My lil homie beer, his papa, rip... I'm including him in our discussion to respect his papa, He and my dad sleep amongst kings.. Not Kangz... Real dudes... Simple people..

Comment

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
      Thanks brother. She's coming to sped all Sumer here with me this year! I'm looking forward to it. I read a lot about raising daughters, and a strong positive father is the single biggest factor in children. Being raised by only women is a bad thing..
      Absolutely right. For both boys and girls. A man can actually raise boys and girls by himself. There's not a lot of emotion that goes on with the life lessons. But it is important to reiterate the love, but separate from the lesson.

Comment

Originally posted by Lomadeaux View Post
        Absolutely right. For both boys and girls. A man can actually raise boys and girls by himself. There's not a lot of emotion that goes on with the life lessons. But it is important to reiterate the love, but separate from the lesson.
        Thanks!! .....

Comment

Working...
        X