Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

'ERRATIC' EUBANK Chris Eubank booted off BA flight after he terrified passengers

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sounds like that mule might have got the shakes about what was sitting in his bunghole. Those Arabs aren't going to be happy about the shipment not getting through.

Comment

Nobody knows what's going on. But s nr will be interviewed one day and set story straight.
      He's no time to be co p he has to supervise juniors training.

Comment

Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
        Sounds like something isn't right about the story. There are so many people getting out of the military that apply for cop jobs that it's actually really difficult for young people to land those jobs in some cities, never the less a 50 something year old celebrity immigrant.
        Maybe a detention officer, but not a cop.

Edit; looked it up and it's indeed misleading. It's a town no one ever heard of and despite actual authority given to him, his role is speaking engagements on diffusing conflict.
        Someone, somewhere either has a real good sense of humour and a keen eye for irony, or is just real stupid.

Comment

How awesome it would be if Wilder shouted bombsquad during a flight?

Comment

WTF how many different characters is he playing. Ohh no it’s English lol the wannabe British scholar whose really African and a fkin cop in Louisiana? Gtfo

Fuk Chris eubank.

Comment

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...Louisiana.html

Comment

His real parents are probably from Louisiaayyyna lol and he got hookups at police agency. Diffusing situations through words how fkin gay is that. He is a fake cop.

Mikey Garcia took the real test for law enforcement and passed i believe.

I got more respect for Steven Segal as a cop than “ English “ ��

Comment

Economy class ticket to Dubai....

I guess that's bankruptcy number three for Eubank Snr.

Jnr needs to get that fight signed with Degale ASAP - Daddy's rent is overdue.

Comment

So Eubank is police officer now? Cool I feel safer.

Comment

Originally posted by Szef View Post
                      How awesome it would be if Wilder shouted bombsquad during a flight?
                      He would be shot on the spot. Come on man, he's got a fight coming.

Comment

Working...
                      X