Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Things in media that scared you as a kid.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Things in media that scared you as a kid.

Tell us about things in media that you were afraid of when you were younger, no matter how silly it seems now. It can be anything, like shows, commercials, video games, etc.

I remember I used to be afraid of Olmec from Legends of the Hidden Temple.

Not nothing. I ain’t never been scared. I been about that life since day 1.

Comment

The Texas Chainsaw Massacre gave me nightmares for like a week in 8th grade.

Comment

Global warming scared the shyt out of me when I was 5. Silly me, now I know it's not a big deal

Comment

Comment

Idk what it was called, but there was some creepy show about mysterious sh^t that came on late at night that freaked me the f#ck out sometimes as a kid.

The thing that I was most scared of as a kid was a nuclear war doe. The most scared I've been in life was on some weekend my cousin & I were out in the woods & these warnings used to go off once a month on like a Saturday or Sunday at noon iirc. Idk if they even do that sh^t in the US anywhere anymore, but this was a regular thing in like the 80's. But anyway that alarm started going off for the full 60 minutes it goes off before they tell you its a test & blah blah blah. And my older cousin was coming towards us from where we were coming out of the woods yelling "they launched the bombs" & I think saying some WWIII sh^t too & my other cousin & I were freaked the motherf#ck out. I think my other cousin was even crying he was so freaked out. LMFAO.

Comment

Mass shootings

Now I'm used to it

Comment

Originally posted by BostonGuy View Post

Who brought Albert Einstein back from the dead to make an anti-drug ad

Comment

The Crypt Keeper guy. Even the commercials got under my skin. My friend would tape the show and cut out the parts with him in it so we could watch it. Then, he started fking w/ me and purposely leaving them in there.

Chucky also bugged the fuk outa me.

And the clown from poltergeist.

Actually, any small, human-like puppet creatures freaked me out. Regular killers and monsters were no biggie and I watched a lot of horror stuff.

Comment

Working...
                  X