No announcement yet.

Conor did not press charges against guys in ring

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
    Randomly can we not forgot this great moment last night as well?

Why you take your pants off?

My balls was hot.

I understand.

****ing great

Comment

Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
      Dang bro, I had to double take your username to see if that was really you. You're usually chill AF.
      Vegemil not a McGregor fan I see.
      It's all good though. I've been waiting for this for like 3 years. Feels so good to have finally witnessed it.
      I don't believe anybody that says the things Conor says deserves forgiveness. The PC culture is taking things a little too far but if you don't expect an ass whooping from a dude after ****ting on his family, culture, and religion; you're deluding yourself.

Overall though great fight 10/10 would watch again.

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
        Randomly can we not forgot this great moment last night as well?

Why you take your pants off?

My balls was hot.

I understand.

Holy s***, I love him. Now that would be a marketable champion with some positive press. This guy rules.

Comment

Well when you throw the first punch it tough to press charges

Comment

Should have caught Khabib or his brother slipping with the blade after that.

Warrants some pokes if he is really on the irish goon shet.

Comment

Originally posted by billeau2 View Post
              I don't think much of the guy but he is going by the code...He refused to press charges against his assailants; the presser is on right now.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I4st...ZGZQcjPFZD%3A6
              Connor was the first to hit the guy there is video off it, Connor runs up and hits the guy on the fence, guy comes back in and hits Connor which is what everyone sees, he aint pressing chargers because he hit him first.

https://twitter.com/RamGilboa/status...08154111336448
              Last edited by Roadblock; 10-07-2018, 09:28 PM.

Comment

Oh wow.

Conor is such a great human being. Give him a medal, and reverse last night's lost to a win.

And give him his belt back

G.O.A.T!!!!

Comment

conor punched the guy in black first lol, no charges to press

Comment

Originally posted by Vegemil View Post
                    I don't believe anybody that says the things Conor says deserves forgiveness. The PC culture is taking things a little too far but if you don't expect an ass whooping from a dude after ****ting on his family, culture, and religion; you're deluding yourself.

Overall though great fight 10/10 would watch again.
                    I had to think about your take. At first I kind of disagreed, but after watching that video pacman posted...These guys are both scumbags. I agree with you in retrospect, McGregor does not get a pass, oon the other hand? when you come to this country you accept the provisions of the social contract. That means that people can talk and you are not justified in going ham over the cage.

I really think these two guys are chitbags...And anyone who knows me posting here knows I have really never called a fighter somethng like that because I would not generally say that to their face...Im incensed, who the hell does this poptart think he is? Your in America and people talk Habibe! And Conner? what kind of halfwit brings politics and family insult,,,and the tries to claim the moral high ground. Seriously 8uck both these guys.

Comment

Originally posted by Roadblock View Post
                      Connor was the first to hit the guy there is video off it, Connor runs up and hits the guy on the fence, guy comes back in and hits Connor which is what everyone sees, he aint pressing chargers because he hit him first.

https://twitter.com/RamGilboa/status...08154111336448
                      Thats debatable. And I think both guys are scumbags so Im not defending Conner per se, though I am saying that he did not snitch. The fact of the matter is At that point in the conflict that guy could be percieved as attacking by going over the fence.
                      Its debatable whether this would constitute a first in the conflict, when the first aggressive action was the jump.

Comment

Working...
                      X