Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mikey Garcia meeting up with Al Haymon to set up a fight with Spence tomorrow

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mikey Garcia meeting up with Al Haymon to set up a fight with Spence tomorrow

https://youtu.be/CkKRhxMxL8w

8:30 mark

Robert Garcia dropped a bombshell about the meeting taking place tomorrow. Looks like it's close to happening.

Thoughts?

Originally posted by Wolfie* View Post
    https://youtu.be/CkKRhxMxL8w

8:30 mark

Robert Garcia dropped a bombshell about the meeting taking place tomorrow. Looks like it's close to happening.

Thoughts?
    Sary azz Mikey will do anything to avoid a whippin from Loma. Rather get battered by Spence than a more realistic opponent like Crawford or Loma.

If Spence takes that fight, I will dog him out for doing something so cowardly.

Comment

Huge step up in weight and size for Mikey. On the flip side, Mikey is by FAR the best fighter Spence will have ever faced.

If Mikey can handle Spence's power he could win a decision. Or he could get pummeled into unconsciousness.

Comment

Weird fight.

Comment

Originally posted by MurkaMan View Post
          Sary azz Mikey will do anything to avoid a whippin from Loma. Rather get battered by Spence than a more realistic opponent like Crawford or Loma.

Spence can KO them both in one night and you think Mikey is scared of Loma??

It’s okay to root more for Loma-Mikey to happen but saying the latter is scared that’s why he’s moving up 2 divisions to fight a top WW fighter instead doesn’t make sense at all

It’s like saying Brook was scared of Khan at 147 thats why he moved up to fight GGG at 160 instead lol

Comment

Foolish..........

Comment

War Mikey!

Spence getting ICE'D

Comment

Originally posted by .!WAR MIKEY! View Post
                War Mikey!

Spence getting ICE'D
                Can't see it unless he gets on that Marquez juice. He's too small for 147lbs. He didn't even look great at 140lbs...

When Marquez jumped from 135lbs to 145lbs "catch" weight that Jr. didn't even care to make, he looked horribly out of his division. Now that was at a "catch" of 145lbs.

Spence Jr. fight will be at 147lbs and once he gains weight overnight, he'll be probably around 155lbs. Garcia will look flabby, chubby, and out of shape with shorter arms and height. I can't see how he's gonna do well here. He got balls though, that's for sure.

Comment

Originally posted by MurkaMan View Post

I won't. It is Mikey calling him out remember. Let Mikey get his spanking as he requested.

Comment

Originally posted by ELPacman View Post
                    Can't see it unless he gets on that Marquez juice. He's too small for 147lbs. He didn't even look great at 140lbs...

When Marquez jumped from 135lbs to 145lbs "catch" weight that Jr. didn't even care to make, he looked horribly out of his division. Now that was at a "catch" of 145lbs.

Spence Jr. fight will be at 147lbs and once he gains weight overnight, he'll be probably around 155lbs. Garcia will look flabby, chubby, and out of shape with shorter arms and height. I can't see how he's gonna do well here. He got balls though, that's for sure.
                    run his ass into a **** and game over. juice is not the reason pacman got KTFOH lmfao

Comment

Working...
                    X