Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Official: Infinity Wars thread (spoilers inside, click only if you watched it)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Was the gauntlet damaged coz of scarlet witch?

Comment

Originally posted by B.UTLER View Post
      Was the gauntlet damaged coz of scarlet witch?
      Not sure, but I assume it still works and thanos has the gauntlet n stones as he teleported away thru a wormhole.

Comment

Havent downloaded yet captain america 1 but i thought it was the teserract infinty stones they have in that movie. The one that went down with captain america at the ending.

Didnt know there is also soul stone in that movie
        I might get my stone names mixed up.

I know red skull had a stone, which shot him thru the wormhole to vorimir

Comment

Originally posted by Sugar Adam Ali View Post
          I might get my stone names mixed up.

I know red skull had a stone, which shot him thru the wormhole to vorimir
          I googled this. The teseract contained the space stone that transported red skull to vorimir where the soul stone is. Why there? it was not explained.

Anyway after being transported to vorimir, he tried to get the soul stone but was rejected by the stone. This suggest the stones are sentient beings capable of rejecting or accepting who wants them. This may or may not play a part in part 2.

Comment

Originally posted by Sugar Adam Ali View Post
            My most ideal scenario for the MCU going forward.

Have thanos kill everyone, only to be defeated, and the gauntlet being used to bring everyone back. But that’s where this generation of actors stops.

Upon the resurrection of the universe, Disney should just reboot it all from the beginning but this time with the entire marvel universe like x-men, fantastic 4, dr. Doom, etc
            Holy *****, this is how they'll bring Xmen into the universe. Didn't Disney just spend a dumb amount acquiring the rights from Fox?

Comment

Originally posted by Dr Kewl Hair View Post
              Holy *****, this is how they'll bring Xmen into the universe. Didn't Disney just spend a dumb amount acquiring the rights from Fox?
              Yeah Disney and Comcast have been in a bidding war to buy fox’s entertainment assets.

It’s not official yet, but does appear that Disney has won the bidding war

Comment

Lol Cap marvel cant do **** against thanos with infinity gantlet. Thonos made half the population of the universe disappear with snap of a finger.
                Worth watching or not butler?

Comment

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
                  Worth watching or not butler?
                  Worth watching Z, more than just a hero caper. Actually decent and engaging story– but it helps to have previous knowledge of the other MCU movies.

Comment

Originally posted by Dr Kewl Hair View Post
                    Worth watching Z, more than just a hero caper. Actually decent and engaging story– but it helps to have previous knowledge of the other MCU movies.
                    I’ll check it out tomorrow! Once my weed guy shows up.

Comment

Working...
                    X