Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Official: Infinity Wars thread (spoilers inside, click only if you watched it)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Official: Infinity Wars thread (spoilers inside, click only if you watched it)

Discuss.. sms smsm

Wonder how infinity wars 2 will be.. thanos with all the gems is too powerful for remaining avengers.. and celestial beings in comics are not in the movie..

Comment

Imma have to go watch that Dr. Strange movie. Strange was a bad ass in this one. I didn't know he was on Iron Man's level.

Good superhero film for a change. No bs slow moments at all. This is one big ass fight video. Always some sh^t going on or about to go down.

Liked how they got Thanos being more of a non-psycho bad guy. "Gonna have to kill 50% of people sometimes to insure 100% of them don't die/suffer" + has regret about having to kill his daughter.

Also Star Lord wtf. Everyone lives if not for you losing your sh^t.

And I think Dr. Strange did something to that stone he gave Thanos. That'll be the out in the next film. Whatever Strange did to that stone will be part of the plot to correct all the sh^t that went south in this film. Or did the comic book already cover how this gets fixed?

Comment

Comic books is different. Avengers didnt fight thaonos until AFTER he got all the infinity stones. Thanos reason is not altruistic though. He did it to please Death who he got a crush on.

I can understand why movie cant be like comics. Many characters in comics have not appeared in MCU like the Celestial beings that fought Thanos.

Comment

In comics, if i remember right, thanos was fighting celestial beings, he beat them and decided to become a "sprititual" being, nebula then stole the gauntlet from his physical being.

Nebula was not strong enough to hold on to the gaunlet. It made her "crazy". Eventually Adam got the gauntlet and restored everything back.

Thanos did live alone in the farm alone but that is after he lost the gaunlet unlike in the movie.

Comment

Originally posted by B.UTLER View Post
            Comic books is different. Avengers didnt fight thaonos until AFTER he got all the infinity stones. Thanos reason is not altruistic though. He did it to please Death who he got a crush on.
            Nah he's not altruistic, but I like how they didn't make him just a psycho for the sake of being a psycho. I thought they did a good job with the Black Panther bad guy to. Like you can actually identify with the bad guy & their motive more. Makes for a more compelling story when "chaos" isn't the main reason for bad guys doing bad sh^t as is so often the case.

And of course. Who don't wanna f#ck death.

I can understand why movie cant be like comics. Many characters in comics have not appeared in MCU like the Celestial beings that fought Thanos.
            Hmm I kinda dig this isn't a comic book story & its its own thing. I didn't realize all that. Should be interesting to see how they flip it, but I'm betting Strange did something to that stone he said he wouldn't give away even if Iron Man's or Spiderman's lives were on the line when Iron Man's life was on the line. Strange don't seem like no pansy mfer. He said he saw one way they win & I'm betting thats the way w/e this plan is where he gave Thanos some stone with some out for them with it somehow.

Randomly who's f#cking left? Seems like everyone went to dust at the end almost.

Iron Man, Hulk/Bruce Banner (who can't turn into the f#cking Hulk), Captain America & Thor?

Comment

End credits show Fury beeping Captain Marvel. Though she aint gonna help much against Thanos.

Yeah there maybe something Dr Strange did with time stone. Or we just saw one future. Remeber strange said he went to 14 million future and one future they won.

Comment

Thanos character changes though with the exclusion of Death. Instead the mad titan seems more sympathetic and human with the movies backstory and his bond with Gamora.

Idk if i like the movies direction for his reason of killing half of all life especially if he has all the stones. He could figure out another way to accomplish his goals.

Comment

Wonder how infinity wars 2 will be.. thanos with all the gems is too powerful for remaining avengers.. and celestial beings in comics are not in the movie..
                  Captain Marvel or Miss Marvel or whatever she is called nowadays will be the big weapon the avengers will use to defeat Thanos.

Oh and this was a great, great movie!

Comment

Originally posted by soul_survivor View Post
                    Captain Marvel or Miss Marvel or whatever she is called nowadays will be the big weapon the avengers will use to defeat Thanos.

Oh and this was a great, great movie!
                    Lol Cap marvel cant do **** against thanos with infinity gantlet. Thonos made half the population of the universe disappear with snap of a finger.

Comment

Working...
                    X