Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Bradley Warns: Crawford Can Win, But Pacquiao is NO Postol

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Bradley Warns: Crawford Can Win, But Pacquiao is NO Postol

Former two division champion Timothy Bradley knows a lot about Manny Pacquiao and Terence Crawford. Bradley is only one of three fighters to face Pacquiao in the ring on three occasions. He won a controversial decision over Pacquiao in 2012, and the Filipino star dominated the 2014 rematch and then dropped Bradley twice to power himself to victory in April's trilogy fight.
    [Click Here To Read More]

I completely agree with Tim here

Comment

Crawford and Pacquiao is a great match up. I want to see it but I'm also worried about it in a way.

If Pacquiao shows up and is the exact same guy that fought Bradley his last time out, it's a fantastic style match up and and a very close fight.

If the clock has gone past a certain threshold and Manny is missing even a little bit of his reflexes, I think the fight could turn into a dumpster fire for him.

Manny is a much tougher test than Postol, Crawford is a much tougher test than Bradley.

Crawford could try to emulate Floyd's fight plan against Manny and may be good enough to pull it off, but I think Crawford has more killer instinct than Floyd and would get into more exchanges.

Comment

TB keeping it classy once again... i would have thought since he lost to pac that he would warn crawford to stay away but instead TB is giving crawford a good chance at beating pac! cant say the same about that other guy tho....

Comment

Close close fight

Comment

Who is Bradley fighting (or who does he want to fight) next? I really thought that Bradley would have called out Cotto by now! If Cotto was going to fight Marquez @ 150, why not Bradley @ 150?

Comment

Originally posted by Bronx2245 View Post
              Who is Bradley fighting (or who does he want to fight) next? I really thought that Bradley would have called out Cotto by now! If Cotto was going to fight Marquez @ 150, why not Bradley @ 150?
              That's not going to happen after the Arum-Cotto fallout it'll be a cold day in hell before Arum puts any of his fighters in there with Cotto.

Comment

Good analysis by Bradley but I do not expect Pacquiao to get in the ring with Crawford. Crawford's abilities are far too great a threat to Pacquiao's defensive liabilities.
                Last edited by Mr. Luthor; 07-27-2016, 09:34 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by turnedup View Post
                  That's not going to happen after the Arum-Cotto fallout it'll be a cold day in hell before Arum puts any of his fighters in there with Cotto.
                  I used to think that before Mayweather vs. Pacquiao.

Comment

Hahaha!

Originally posted by Mr. Luthor View Post
                    Good analysis by Bradley but I do not expect Pacquiao to get in the ring with Crawford. Crawford's abilities are far too great a threat to Pacquiao's defensive liabilities.

This is TOTALLY inaccurate kid. Manny is one of the best defensive fighters in all of boxing. He is a far better defensive fighter than Crawford. You gotta be a Floyd fan for saying that BS. Smh. Manny's skill set goes over a lot of people's head, man. He also has the best foot work in the game. He is one of the best counter punchers in the game. He is one of the fastest fighters in the game. Nobody punches with the speed and power of Manny at the same time. So, what are Crawford abilities again? You act as if Manny don't have a chance. Guess what? Good you all think this. I HOPE they make this fight. Manny wants Crawford and my guess is, it WILL happen in December. Merry Christmas.

Comment

Working...
                    X