Floyd just lost any and all leverage for demanding extra testing

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ea$y Money View Post
    Look clown,

you and every other minion here has stated that in order for Pac to fight Floyd, Manny must do Floyds extra testing to ensure a fair fight.

Now, that the world has seen Mayweather sucker punch an opponent into a KO,

you nor any other of your kind has any say on the matter in regards to integrity or sportsmanship.

What the world saw last night, was a fighter who claims to be the best ever,

have to sucker punch his opponent in order to secure a victory.

No integrity, no class and certainly no sportsmanship involved in that.

With that, Floyd has no ground to stand on when talking about making Manny take any test because its for the betterment of the sport.
    Ok you little d!ck moron,

Last night the #1 boxer in the world fought the #2 WW champion of the world.

If you don't undertsand boxing, then it makes no sense to explain anything to you or any of your little d!ck kind.

The fact of the matter is that Floyd calls the shots. Not Manny Pacquiao. That peasant can't even hold on to his own money. Arum is desperate because Pacquiao is running out of options and is looking to fight Morales again.

At the end of the day, any boxer who wants a shot at boxing's MVP will take the test. Nearly every boxer within 2 divisions either way has expressed that they would be more than open to take the tests.

Floyd has options. Pacquiao has only a few that fans will respect. Proof of that is that only a few respect Pacquiao's upcoming fight. It will tank. The only buzz will be if Marquez wins. Aside from that the hype is quickly catching up with the reality of the Pacquiao myth.

So blather on about integrity. We all knew you weren't man enough to step up to my challenge that I issued to you. But like Pacquiao, instead of trying you're a no-show.

Peasants to the end.

You are beneath me and so are all of you little dick peasant brothers.

Comment

Originally posted by JBell11 View Post
      My thoughts...
      First of all I am not a "floyd fan", secondly, I was rooting for Ortiz because I believe his youth and pressure would be a big factor in the fight.

That being said, I truly believe this "situation" would not have happened if Ortiz had not intentionally head butted mayweather.

In all honesty, I agree with some of the "floyd fans" that what he did in retaliation is justifiable. EYE for an EYE. I also agree with the stance of "protect yourself at all times"... it is the hurt business, aside from a "dap" i.e., touch gloves, hugging and kissing is totally unessesary (unacceptable for ANYONE). Despite being a "cheap shot" and very dissappointing for all paying customers to expect a "fair" fight, it was a legit punch. It totally sucks to see how it went down, I am disgusted with the "situation" but can only accept the fact that it is a legit (yet unfullfilled) victory.

Congrats to Floyd for putting on a show....................
      This is how I feel.

Comment

Originally posted by Brother Jay View Post
        Ok you little d!ck moron,

Last night the #1 boxer in the world fought the #2 WW champion of the world.

If you don't undertsand boxing, then it makes no sense to explain anything to you or any of your little d!ck kind.

The fact of the matter is that Floyd calls the shots. Not Manny Pacquiao. That peasant can't even hold on to his own money. Arum is desperate because Pacquiao is running out of options and is looking to fight Morales again.

At the end of the day, any boxer who wants a shot at boxing's MVP will take the test. Nearly every boxer within 2 divisions either way has expressed that they would be more than open to take the tests.

Floyd has options. Pacquiao has only a few that fans will respect. Proof of that is that only a few respect Pacquiao's upcoming fight. It will tank. The only buzz will be if Marquez wins. Aside from that the hype is quickly catching up with the reality of the Pacquiao myth.

So blather on about integrity. We all knew you weren't man enough to step up to my challenge that I issued to you. But like Pacquiao, instead of trying you're a no-show.

Peasants to the end.

You are beneath me and so are all of you little dick peasant brothers.
        So instead of addressing the topic, which is, Floyd being a hypocrite in regards to fair fights, and how his antics cost him the leverage in any fight with Manny Pacquiao,

you resort to calling me a "little d!ck moron".

lol

The fact of the matter is this,

Floyd ranted and raved about having a fair fight with Pacquiao. Then, he resorts to a cheap shot to KO an opponent.

No legs to stand on any more pal.

At the end of the day, every opponent that has fought Manny, has fought him under the same guidelines as everyone else.

Floyd has no leg to stand on in regards to a fair fight. He destroyed that last night.

But its not like he really wanted the fight anyways. We've seen him duck Margarito and Cotto as well. Most of us were simply curious as to what his excuse would be to duck Manny.

"Hes on power pellets".

Comment

duckqiao fans looking for any excuse to justify their coward hero duckqiao for ducking the fight and the test..have fun with catch weight mr congressman like fight easy fight no hard fight he very humble man

Comment

Originally posted by Ea$y Money View Post
            His entire basis for having it is because he wanted a "fair" fight and to "clean up the sport of boxing".

All of that, is now gone. Forever.

Sorry Floyd stans, your boy killed any argument you had for wanting this bs.
            Yup. Now Floyd is a proven liar, ducker, coward, and a cheater. What a f&g....

Comment

Working...
            X