Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Hurd: I Would Beat Both Charlos, Canelo and Golovkin!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Too bad he wouldn't beat any of those 4 guys on his best day

Comment

Maybe A Charlo Bro. But he can't mess with Canelo or GEE

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
        IBF/IBO/WBA junior middleweight champion Jarrett Hurd's goals include beating WBC counterpart Jeremell Charlo along with his 160-pound champion twin brother as well as two-division champion Canelo Alvarez and former title winner Gennady Golovkin.
        [Click Here To Read More]
        Hurd Jermell has got me more amped than Mikey - Spence. Yes, I'll be watching that one but it'll be more a case of watching a bad car crash and not being able to turn away. Hurd doesn't get the props he deserves for beating Lara. And Lara didn't get the props for going toe-to-toe with Hurd. I need to watch that fight again.

Comment

Ggg

Originally posted by MisanthropicNY View Post
          GGG would knock the fruity hair dye out of your head, pu55y
          Yeah he ain't beating Gennady. MGTOW for the win

Comment

Originally posted by hitking View Post
            Can’t speak for the Charlos. But Canelo would outclass Hurd 12-0 and GGG would put him in the ICU if he’s lucky. Morgue if he’s not.
            comparing hurds performance vs lara to Canelos vs lara, I think out class is a strong word. Ggg putting him in icu/morgue is also a stretch.

Comment

Hurd is a tormentor and I like his 'will power'

Comment

Originally posted by AdonisCreed View Post
                He said he wanted another tune up fight before facing Charlo?? You right that ain't good
                Yes sir! I was hurt! Hurd better be careful with that second tune-up! ***** around and fight Maciej Sulecki or Nathaniel Gallimore @ 154, and get your dreams deferred! I don't think it's worth it! If Charlo beats Harrison, this meal is well-seasoned, well-prepped, and ready that heat! MAN UP!

Comment

Originally posted by KTFOKING View Post
                  I think Lubin gets back in the mix with top contenders in 2019. He will get one more easy fight and then be ready to rock. Young fighter that got sparked early last year so they are trying to bring him up slowly. Let him get his confidence back and then put him with the best.

Maybe JRock vs Hogan for the final eliminator?
                  Who promotes Hogan?

Comment

Hurd wins all of those fights, but GGG and Canelo wouldn't fight him in a million years.

Comment

Originally posted by Bronx2245 View Post
                      I think Hurd is actually hurting himself by staying at 154! I know making 154 can't be easy for him! I think he should be fighting Charlo right after Welborn, and then moving to 160, win, lose, or draw!
                      Yeah, Hurd admits himself that he ballooned up to 190ish after the surgery following the Lara fight.
                      I did see this summer an IG story of his on the scale and he weighed in the 180lbs if memory serves. He's at 167lbs right now 2 weeks before his next fight, "the weight has been coming off easy" by his own admission. Plus, Hurd seems to be so easy going, he's always smiling and seems to be enjoying what he does.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OjOxTDO1aVg&t=93s

That being said, I can't hate on Hurd if he makes the weight on friday then he makes the weight on friday (plus being the IBF champ, he's subjected to the saturday morning rehydratation)!
                      Last edited by Afi23; 11-19-2018, 02:20 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X