No announcement yet.

**the official la lakers thread**

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by -Swizzy- View Post
    the biggest story in this game is Walton actually put out the proper rotations and defensive system. they were switching every pick (on and off ball) and Walton sat Zo and played KCP Hart more. Don't know why it took Walton this long to figure it out but better now then never.
    Kcp finally had a good game but he’s usually garbage i hope he gets traded, Lonzo and Hart is the best backcourt combo.

Comment

• Originally posted by A.K View Post
      Kcp finally had a good game but he’s usually garbage i hope he gets traded, Lonzo and Hart is the best backcourt combo.
      I'm starting to get the feeling you don't actually watch Lakers games at all. Your opinions are so off it's mind boggling.

KCP might be the best 1on1 defender on the Lakers. And he is a solid enough shooter (FT and 3pt) to earn a starting role.

Zo had a couple good games but he has been consistently bad on his free throws and layups. And all though his defensive IQ is really high, he still gets beat off the dribble way too often.

KCP is clearly the better player.

Comment

I'm starting to get the feeling you don't actually watch Lakers games at all. Your opinions are so off it's mind boggling.

KCP might be the best 1on1 defender on the Lakers. And he is a solid enough shooter (FT and 3pt) to earn a starting role.

Zo had a couple good games but he has been consistently bad on his free throws and layups. And all though his defensive IQ is really high, he still gets beat off the dribble way too often.

KCP is clearly the better player.
        I’m starting to think you stuck on last season. KCP was the worst laker in every game until he got benched for Hart he wasn’t even trying on defense till then either. He’s the most inconsistent overpaid player on the squad he plays good defense when he wants but so does hart and hart is much more consistent. Lonzo is also really good defensively and his shot has gotten better, he has one job and that’s to help facilitate and he does that well. KCP is expendable and needs to be traded watch how bad he is next game.

Comment

• The Warriors lost 4 of their last 6 games. They are an average team without Curry. I think they are going to trade Draymond Green for some additional depth.

Comment

I’m starting to think you stuck on last season. KCP was the worst laker in every game until he got benched for Hart he wasn’t even trying on defense till then either. He’s the most inconsistent overpaid player on the squad he plays good defense when he wants but so does hart and hart is much more consistent. Lonzo is also really good defensively and his shot has gotten better, he has one job and that’s to help facilitate and he does that well. KCP is expendable and needs to be traded watch how bad he is next game.

Hart sucks on defense. He's basically a human pilon.

Comment

• Kawhi or Klay Thompson, Who is the perfect fit for the Lakers next season?

Comment

• Originally posted by RomanReigns View Post
                Kawhi or Klay Thompson, Who is the perfect fit for the Lakers next season?
                Lillard....

Comment

Hart sucks on defense. He's basically a human pilon.
                  Wow ok now I know you don’t know what you’re watching like half these dudes with boxing

Comment

• Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post
                    Lillard....
                    Wtf?? Do you watch basketball lakers got 3 top 10 point guards including Lebron we don’t need lillard we need AD

Comment

Wow ok now I know you don’t know what you’re watching like half these dudes with boxing
                      Saying Hart is a good defender is like saying Capela is a great 3pt shooter.

Originally posted by A.K View Post
                      Wtf?? Do you watch basketball lakers got 3 top 10 point guards including Lebron we don’t need lillard we need AD
                      I would not put Rondo and Zo in the top 10 PGs. Your statements are getting more and more ridiculous in every post.
                      Last edited by -Swizzy-; 11-19-2018, 12:56 AM.

Comment

Working...
                      X