Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Usyk's management contacted by Andre Ward.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by billeau2 View Post
    3 stupid posts on one thread. We get that you don't like Ward but you sound like a bitter queen seriously, you have a bellend for Ward WE GET IT.
    3 great posts, well 4 now

how are they stupid posts though? ward is a cheater who breaks the rules and fouls in order to win. thats not really in dispute. the thing that is in dispute is why people pretend it doesn't happen or don't care. this isn't really about ward at all. its about how far will people really go when they think they have some sort of emotional stake in someone elses life. how much will they ignore. how much will they compromise their own beliefs. how much will they contradict themselves. hint: the answer is a lot
    Last edited by daggum; 11-15-2018, 11:15 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by MONGOOSE66 View Post
      Ward would easily out box him or rape him. Either way it’s a win. It’s a fkn fight. You millennials are so use to internet scraps. I can see how it OFFENDS your gentle nature.
      yeah i agree. rules are stupid. ward is an anarchist. i'm down with that.

Comment

It would be a good fight. Ward is such a strong competitor and as King Kong said, Usyk is not a big hitter. I think If Ward gets in shape he wins it frankly and I would love to see him do it because his legacy could eventually challenge Mayweather if he keeps beating the best at their prime.
        people come up with funny ways to describe cheating. when i was taking the SAT test and they caught me "hey im just a strong comeptitor!" then they realized i was the a-side in the classroom and let me cheat. I'M SO GREAT

Comment

Originally posted by daggum View Post
          no he doesn't. if he had great boxing skills why does he always resort to nonstop cheating and fouling when challenged? he has the fouling and surivival skills is what you meant to say but unfortunately this is boxing and i just looked at the rules did you know ward was a massive cheater! omg we have to get tapes of his fights to the commisions fast!
          Hey man, it's part of the game. What I should have said is, he has the skill set to avoid the big shots...however he accomplishes it. I'm not his biggest fan by a stretch, but I'm just looking at the matchup realistically.

Comment

3 great posts, well 4 now

how are they stupid posts though? ward is a cheater who breaks the rules and fouls in order to win. thats not really in dispute. the thing that is in dispute is why people pretend it doesn't happen or don't care.
            Because they are colored by your personal dislike for a great fighter. You think he is a cheater and saying it once or twice gets the point across. And this is in dispute... Ward fights inside and he fights like every other fighter, according to what he can get away with. If the ref does not call it a fighter will do it. Evander Holyfield used his head like a ram, he smacked Tyson all over with his head which is why his ear was bitten, is he a dirty fighter also? Or how about Hopkins, who fights inside, tries to hold when it is convenient, and does lots of other sly tricks.

If a fighter is fighting dirty it is up to the ref to make the call. You exxagerate Ward's dirt... Most tough fighters will do things they can get away with inside. thats part of the sport.

And lets talk the last fight with the Supposed super Russian. Kovalev at the last instance took his hands and placed them on to his head crouched forward leaving his body totally exposed. So naturally Ward hit him there, the supposed low blow was borderline and it was partially a reaction to someone who was putting himself in a position where his face was totally covered by his arms, watch that part of the fight. Ward was trying to catch the body,
            Last edited by billeau2; 11-15-2018, 11:19 PM.

Comment

I hope Usyk has a good cup.

Comment

Because they are colored by your personal dislike for a great fighter. You think he is a cheater and saying it once or twice gets the point across. And this is in dispute... Ward fights inside and he fights like every other fighter, according to what he can get away with. If the ref does not call it a fighter will do it. Evander Holyfield used his head like a ram, he smacked Tyson all over with his head which is why his ear was bitten, is he a dirty fighter also? Or how about Hopkins, who fights inside, tries to hold when it is convenient, and does lots of other sly tricks.

If a fighter is fighting dirty it is up to the ref to make the call. You exxagerate Ward's dirt... Most tough fighters will do things they can get away with inside. thats part of the sport.
                why do you think i dont like him though? because hes a cheater! derp the two go together!

I suppose i have to read the rules of boxing to you

You cannot hit below the belt, hold, trip, kick, headbutt, wrestle, bite, spit on, or push your opponent.

You can't hold your opponent and hit him at the same time, or duck so low that your head is below your opponent's belt line.

you are going to dispute that ward doens't do that? ok well let me enter into evidence just one video. there is a ton more but this is just a sample. you can cross reference the rules to what is happening in the video and tell me its "inside fighting" which means f-ukk all and is a catch all excuse to explain away cheating whne you have an emotional attachment to someone.

also your point about other fighters being dirty therefore its ok makes no sense. i can murder someone because oj did it? no.

Last edited by daggum; 11-15-2018, 11:26 PM.

Comment

people come up with funny ways to describe cheating. when i was taking the SAT test and they caught me "hey im just a strong comeptitor!" then they realized i was the a-side in the classroom and let me cheat. I'M SO GREAT
                  Thats all well and good but I was referring to Ward fighting up, taking the Kovalev fight instead of the triple G fight which most agree would have been an easy night of work for him. Unlike Floyd Ward has challenged himself consistently. Like I mentioned in my other post, fighters will tend to do what they can in a match until the ref says differently. Maybe what you consider cheating was not? I mean you are hardly an expert, you might be one of those Euro purists who believe that there should be no body game, no inside fighting in the sport... Everyone should square up and be like rockem sockem robots right?

Comment

Originally posted by DaBeastO View Post
                    usyk beats the crap out of andrea ward. I doubt andrea ever contacted usyk's team for a fight. Too much risk for droopy.
                    You're a real tough guy eh? Post a video of you talking.

Comment

Originally posted by Real King Kong View Post
                      It's not like he's moving to cw to face some murderous puncher...ward has the boxing skills to see him through. Worst case he gets decisioned, best case he makes it a dog fight and takes usyk out of his element. It comes down to the fight being financially worth ward's while tho.
                      I think he punches hard enough to drop and hurt Ward easily.
                      Ward is biting off a little more than he should if he takes this fight.

Comment

Working...
                      X