Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Spence: People Think Garcia is Crazy - This is a Legacy Fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Its here now, once Spence beats Mikey we can get the fights we really want

Comment

Originally posted by Scopedog View Post
      There are plenty of other viable fights for him at welterweight. Porter called him out, Crawford's right there and is open to the fight as is his promoter. If he really wants to fight someone from another weight class he can go up to light-middle and have his choice of half a dozen solid guys to fight instead of agreeing to fight a lightweight. Let's face it, Spence's competition level since fighting Brook has sucked, and this fight is barely any better because of the extreme size difference.
      I agree that he should have gone up in weight to take on bigger challenges but as for Porter he should of called out Spence straight after the Garcia fight and yes of course he should be fighting Crawford and hoping that fight gets made next.
      If he goes up in weight it makes it alot harder to get back down to 147 and what ya gonna do when you have a chihuahua nipping at your heels.

Comment

Originally posted by BLASTER1 View Post
        I agree that he should have gone up in weight to take on bigger challenges but as for Porter he should of called out Spence straight after the Garcia fight and yes of course he should be fighting Crawford and hoping that fight gets made next.
        If he goes up in weight it makes it alot harder to get back down to 147 and what ya gonna do when you have a chihuahua nipping at your heels.
        Just because a small dog is nipping at your heels doesn't mean that you have to kick it.

Comment

Originally posted by Scopedog View Post
          Just because a small dog is nipping at your heels doesn't mean that you have to kick it.
          Ha ha.
          What do you do then?

Comment

Legacy fight? So you want to be the guy remembered for calling out the other champions but fighting smaller men instead? If this was really about legacy we wouldn’t see this fight until Garcia had 2 or 3 fights at welter

Comment

Garcia has bitten more than he can chew

Comment

Originally posted by BLASTER1 View Post
                What should he be doing if he has no-one else to fight and Mikey keeps calling him out.
                Of course he's gonna fight him.
                DId you say this about ggg and brook

Comment

I would rather see spence fight someone in his weight class but this is actually a good fight. I dont understand all the hate nobody else has been calling spence out. Mikey garcia has is a 4 weight champion, undefeated and has great skills.

Mikey has accomplished so much more than errol and there is some significance in weight and maybe power but I'm playing devils advocate and going with mikey by split decision.

Comment

Originally posted by Mikedadon View Post
                    I would rather see spence fight someone in his weight class but this is actually a good fight. I dont understand all the hate nobody else has been calling spence out. Mikey garcia has is a 4 weight champion, undefeated and has great skills.

Mikey has accomplished so much more than errol and there is some significance in weight and maybe power but I'm playing devils advocate and going with mikey by split decision.
                    It is a good fight. It is kind of crazy all the hate for Spence fighting a top five p4p fighter who recently beat the #1 ranked champion at 140. The best at 140 is going up to 147 and for some reason that is just crazy.

I think Spence wins, but Mikey will hit him in the face pretty hard at least a few times. Spence is just a beast. Other than Spence and TC though, Mikey beats everyone else at ww.

Comment

Originally posted by pillowfists98 View Post
                      Get the **** out of here. This is the same **** people said to defend that GGG vs Brook mismatch. If everyone is supposedly ducking you then take a risk and move up a division. Just because someone is calling you out doesn't mean you have to fight them. Spence should be criticized for this fight. Its terrible.
                      Remember, all the sudden Chris Eubank Jr. lost his pen, or as I like to put it "temporarily misplaced" his pen. Then GGG vs Brook mismatch, duh!

Comment

Working...
                      X