Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who Should Usyks First Opponent At Heavyweight Be?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who Should Usyks First Opponent At Heavyweight Be?

I think Usyk in order to get acclimated to the weight should warm himself up with the likes of a Marco Huck or a Bryant Jennings.

Charles Martin

Comment

Might be Dave Allen if Hearn's track record is anything to go by. He put Allen in with Luis Ortiz with 10 days notice!

Comment

Jarrell Miller.

Comment

Originally posted by JimRaynor View Post
          I think Usyk in order to get acclimated to the weight should warm himself up with the likes of a Marco Huck or a Bryant Jennings.
          David Price. Big, slow, chinny with no gas tank and bad defense. Perfect showcase opponent.

Comment

I don't think he's gunna take a soft touch believe he will go for a top 15 opponent right away I'd like to see him fight Big Baby don't see it happening though.

Comment

He's already defeated Huck. Price is a bum, no competition there. Not a Parker, White or Miller yet.

Comment

I think he needs some lower level guys while he acclimates to the division. He should take his time and put on the muscle necessary to hang in the upper levels before challenging those guys. It would be a mistake to take a big name, then go fight scrubs because he'll be endlessly criticized.

Comment

Originally posted by lparm View Post
                  Charles Martin
                  Originally posted by FlatLine View Post
                  Might be Dave Allen if Hearn's track record is anything to go by. He put Allen in with Luis Ortiz with 10 days notice!
                  Originally posted by pillowfists98 View Post
                  Jarrell Miller.
                  Originally posted by yankees7448 View Post
                  David Price. Big, slow, chinny with no gas tank and bad defense. Perfect showcase opponent.
                  Originally posted by CinderelliMan View Post
                  I don't think he's gunna take a soft touch believe he will go for a top 15 opponent right away I'd like to see him fight Big Baby don't see it happening though.
                  Originally posted by Mooshashi View Post
                  He's already defeated Huck. Price is a bum, no competition there. Not a Parker, White or Miller yet.
                  Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
                  I think he needs some lower level guys while he acclimates to the division. He should take his time and put on the muscle necessary to hang in the upper levels before challenging those guys. It would be a mistake to take a big name, then go fight scrubs because he'll be endlessly criticized.

What do you guys suppose would be Usyks ideal weight at Heavyweight? 220-225?

Comment

I think Szpilka would be a good tune up for Usyk.

Comment

Working...
                    X