Collapse
No announcement yet.

Errol Spence opponent coming soon?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Collazo lol. He and Thurman should just stay retired.

Comment

Both guys--Arum and Haymon--don't give a **** about what the "fans."
      They do what works for them and their tv partners.

Comment

Jessie Vargas seems like a likely opponent. They have him #3 IBF mando which they could easily move to #1 like they did Ocampo.

Comment

Spence waiting by the phone to find out whether he actually needs to train or not

Comment

Originally posted by FrankieClutch View Post
            It's really weird that Spence is pretty inactive. I have no problems with him fighting B/C level guys until he gets his shot against Thurman, Danny, and Porter. BUT he should be fighting every 3 months or so if the competition level is gonna be low.
            What's errors excuse for not fighting anymore? Thurman did it after his best win too. Best years are passing by while they sit on the shelf getting old

Comment

The 147 division is the Porter Decides division.

Most frustrating division in boxing. The one concession being they’ll all fight Porter because they don’t think he’s that good.

I hope he cleans house.

Comment

Originally posted by KTFOKING View Post
                Why not Ugas? He deserves a shot after he returned in 2016. Dude has wins over James/Perrella/Dulorme/Barrioneuvo. Is it a great run? No, but good enough to deserve a shot at one of the champs.
                Originally posted by BufordTannen View Post
                Name 10 better welterweights. I’ll wait

LMFAO you guys trying to prop up ugas I can ***** on dudes whole resume . Want me to pull up the article where SPENCE HIMSELF even said he doesnt wanna fight ugas? even he knows how much of a garbage fight it is.

Comment

Originally posted by Southpawology View Post
                  LMFAO you guys trying to prop up ugas I can ***** on dudes whole resume . Want me to pull up the article where SPENCE HIMSELF even said he doesnt wanna fight ugas? even he knows how much of a garbage fight it is.
                  Duh cause spence wants all the belts. So can you name 10 better guys at 147 or no?

Comment

Originally posted by Southpawology View Post
                    Prop him up as what? I said he is worthy of a title shot from what he has done since 2016. And guess what? He is, time for one of the champs to give him a shot.

Comment

Originally posted by BufordTannen View Post
                      Duh cause spence wants all the belts. So can you name 10 better guys at 147 or no?

10 better welters than ugas? sure.

spence

crawford

porter

thurman

danny

manny

khan

vargas

lamont

collazo

algieri

victor ortiz

devon

Every single one of these guys is better than Ugas. Victor handcuffed in prison is better than *****ing ugas. Devon high on oxy's is better than ugas.

Comment

Working...
                      X