Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mikey Garcia meeting up with Al Haymon to set up a fight with Spence tomorrow

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I know mikey use to give maidana and rios a good going over in sparring ....he might just surpirse us with it being competitive.
    He probably fights at 147 fight night but spence hydrates up to 160 i reckon

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
      He fought Spence & a mando this year. What was he supposed to fight? You GOTTA actually consider the landscape of the division or YOU just look silly. Thurman don't wanna fight Spence or any f#cking body right now. Porter & Garcia just figured out the other belt. Manny gots the other belt. Who in the motherf#ck does Spence fight? Mikey is legit one of the best options IF he wants to fight before the year up. There isn't a whole lot of options.

And why dumb mfers act like Spence or anyone else meeting their mando's is a problem for Spence don't understand how things operate. No one was excited for that bs mando fight BUT if Spence doesn't fight that guy then he don't got a belt anymore so what do you suggest he do? Fight Alexander instead but lose his belt? Thats f#cking ******ed.

Some of you cats got such a unrealistic take on how this game works. Granted I wish it was more like how you want it to be myself, but the reality is thats not what we are dealing with & to put all of that on the fighter isn't a reasonable take on the situation. Fighters generally do what they can do to make the best fights for the most money they can make. But sometimes all this politics bs hinders there game massively in doing things we as fans would enjoy more. Its all that bs thats the problem more than Spence is the problem. F#ck man honestly the biggest problem in this division thats f#cking sh^t up that you can lay on a fighter is this part time boxer bs by Thurman. Thurman can get some of the biggest blame you can lay on a fighter right now.
      He should maybe go up in weight and fight a challenge. Its long overdue. For me, the worst thing he could do is wreck Mikey's little azz!!

Comment

And people believed this

Comment

Originally posted by MurkaMan View Post
          He should maybe go up in weight and fight a challenge. Its long overdue.
          He ain't even get a big timer at 147 yet. The big money fights are at 147. And the challenges are at 147. 154 is a bunch of less proven guys still. Them cats need to fight each other at 154 more than the cats at 147 need to. If Spence plays his cards right & pans out as the for sure #1 guy at 147 with a Thurman W he should be able to move up to 154 in 2020 & fight the #1 guy if those mfers at 154 actually start fighting each other.

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
            He ain't even get a big timer at 147 yet. The big money fights are at 147. And the challenges are at 147. 154 is a bunch of less proven guys still. Them cats need to fight each other at 154 more than the cats at 147 need to. If Spence plays his cards right & pans out as the for sure #1 guy at 147 with a Thurman W he should be able to move up to 154 in 2020 & fight the #1 guy if those mfers at 154 actually start fighting each other.
            Idgaf. Just go up in weight and fight a bigger guy. Some type of challenge. Then come down and face Crawford or whoever else is there.

I want to see him in a top fight right now. No more scrubs or easy opponents.

Comment

Originally posted by Real boxer View Post
              And people believed this
              lol remember people thought mickey hoecia would fight joto at 54

Comment

So it's all fake news, eh?

Comment

Working...
                X