Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

We have enough threads arguing about the decision, so how about...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Great battle and was also on the highest skill level

Comment

It was an instant classic, much more enjoyable than the first one imo (and the first one was good too)

Comment

Originally posted by The plunger man View Post
        What do you think of that site you joined last night ? Hope it was worth it 👍🏻
        Hey mate. Thanks a million! At the end I ended up streaming as I wasn’t approaved by the administrator early enough. Will be using it in the future

Comment

Originally posted by Simurgh View Post
          Hey mate. Thanks a million! At the end I ended up streaming as I wasn’t approaved by the administrator early enough. Will be using it in the future
          no probs it's worth it when you do 😄

Comment

Great fight but a bad decision can spoil the fun. Canelo has had the most ridiculous scorecards go his way in modern boxing. Its really hard to ignore this regardless of how good the fight was.

Comment

without getting into my opinion on the fight (I've posted it enough in other threads) I'll just say it's a hell of an argument for bringing back 15 rounders.

Its not like getting rid of them reduced the deaths in the ring.

Comment

Excellent fight fought at the highest level. Both guys showed guts and incredible chins. Golovkin looked way sharper in the rematch and Canelo wisely didn't repeat his ill advised rope a dope strategy. He eliminated a lot of the wasted movement he used in the first fight and he got his jab working. Golovkin showed some really beautiful combinations at close range. Just a great fight

Comment

Originally posted by Thraxox View Post
                  History doesn't remember the scale of the battle but how it ends.
                  That is only true for people with a very shallow interest.

Comment

Originally posted by Sugar Adam Ali View Post
                    I thought both fights were great fights. Rematch was much more brutal, hats off to both guys, I’m shocked nobody has been dropped in 24 rounds

amazing when you consider how brutal the second half of the second fight was. i haven't seen two guys hit each other that hard for that sustained of a period for a while.

there are only so many times you can draw from the well and do that.

Comment

Both of them deserve another payday. Get that trilogy Triple G and call it a day win, lose or draw.

Comment

Working...
                      X