No announcement yet.

What if Horn and Trout both pull it off tomorrow

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What if Horn and Trout both pull it off tomorrow

I'm not Horn fan and will be rooting for Bud but I'm Trout fan and I am hopeing he upsets but anyways what if they both win?

What will this say about Crawford and how High should Horn be looked at?
    If Trout wins will this say that Hurd ranks over Jermell (ik styles make fights just saying thoe).

Don't see it happening, man. I think Jermell KOs Trout, who has been through too much punishment in his career already. Bud will beat the hell out of Horn too. IF Horn beats Bud, I will give him mad respect, but I just don't see that happening. Crawford is a tier above Horn. Trout over Jermell has a better chance of happening.
    Last edited by Bad_Guy; 06-08-2018, 08:18 PM. Reason: grammar

Comment

Crawford isn't losing.. Trout could possibly pull off the upset, but doubtful..

Comment

Be good for boxing IMO, always nice when things shake up.

Comment

If Horn wins then he is a real champion and no longer a pretend champion who won the title by home country robbery and a referee who let him fight a very dirty illegal fight without warning him. It would also mean Crawford is not top 10 PFP as a welterweight.I give Horn almost no chance to win but a Horn win is possible. I thought Trout won the first half of his fight with Hurd. Then Hurd took over completely and won every round.If Trout beats Jermell then I think Hurd would beat Jermell. Right now I think Hurd would beat Jermell after losing most of the early rounds.

Comment

better chance of a comet striking the earth tomorrow and threatening all life on the planet.

Comment

The fact that there's been like 20 "What if Horn.. ." threads should tell you that the guy is going to lose.
              What if the sun dies tomorrow? What if you win the lottery? I really don't see why people get off on pondering things that aren't likely to happen. Let's hope for a good fight and if we get a surprise, we'll have fun talking about it after.

Comment

Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
                The fact that there's been like 20 "What if Horn.. ." threads should tell you that the guy is going to lose.
                What if the sun dies tomorrow? What if you win the lottery? I really don't see why people get off on pondering things that aren't likely to happen. Let's hope for a good fight and if we get a surprise, we'll have fun talking about it after.
                What if the sun dies and I win the lottery? Will I win enough to buy all the coats I need to stay warm?

Comment

I dont give sht about horn but id like to see Trout beat charlo’s ass.

Comment

Working...
                  X