No announcement yet.

The Assassination of Gianni Versace:American Crime Story

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Assassination of Gianni Versace:American Crime Story

The premier episode is airing on fx. He was the gay fashion designer dude that was killed to death by some other gay. I would've made a thread earlier butt didn't think to but any who basically everything on fx is great so just a late heads up.

versace was the gay harvey weinstein. cunanan did the world a favor, versace was a typical example of a celebrity the world worshipped who in reality was a degenerate and possibly sexual predator

Comment

I’m watching but it’s not sucking me in like the OJ case last season.

Comment

Originally posted by phallus View Post
        versace was the gay harvey weinstein. cunanan did the world a favor, versace was a typical example of a celebrity the world worshipped who in reality was a degenerate and possibly sexual predator

who possibly had the magic johnson errr AIDS. which california just decriminalized if you dont inform your partner. the killer only killed his ex lovers who he thought infected him...

the actual gay weinsteins in hollywood who have escaped the CAA contrived #timesup "movement" are these two deviants:

with fellow rapist spacey. small fish. the big fish:

this guy is one of the gay mafia chieftains of hollywood.

Comment

A documentary about a couple of gays. No thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by Sterling Archer View Post

who possibly had the magic johnson errr AIDS. which california just decriminalized if you dont inform your partner. the killer only killed his ex lovers who he thought infected him...

the actual gay weinsteins in hollywood who have escaped the CAA contrived #timesup "movement" are these two deviants:

with fellow rapist spacey. small fish. the big fish:

this guy is one of the gay mafia chieftains of hollywood.
            Is the gay mafia ran by the you know who's? (wink wink nod nod)

Comment

Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
              A documentary about a couple of gays. No thanks.

Comment

This shyt is kinda wack... not very entertaining, dull, and stupid dialogue

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
                  Is the gay mafia ran by the you know who's? (wink wink nod nod)
                  bryan singer and david geffen are from the same "tribe" as weinstein, woody allen, roman polanski, dan schneider, dustin hoffman...

yes.

Comment

Originally posted by SouthPawHitman View Post
                    The premier episode is airing on fx. He was the gay fashion designer dude that was killed to death by some other gay. I would've made a thread earlier butt didn't think to but any who basically everything on fx is great so just a late heads up.
                    I remember this story... Butler did it in Florida?

Comment

Working...
                    X