Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Brad Salomon: Top Rank Need To Give Me Khan, Rios, Porter, Thurman Or Anybody At 154

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Where the FUK has he been? I still think Solomon out-boxes most at 147 and 154

He is Basically a more athletic version of Mauricio Herrera

Comment

Originally posted by sicko View Post

He is Basically a terrible, ****ty version of Mauricio Herrera
      There you go. Fixed it for you.

Comment

Who in the blue hell are you?

Comment

Lol u guys don't know who Brad Solomon is? He was a pretty decent prospect. Dunno wtf happened to him though.

Comment

Originally posted by sicko View Post

He is Basically a more athletic version of Mauricio Herrera
            Errol Spence?

Comment

Why doesn't this guy get any good fights? Lol ring mag had him top 10 at 147 for the longest. Never even seen him fight

Comment

Does he want to fight or spar those guys?

I guess since Floyd retires that big sparring money he was getting to mimic Floyd dried up.

Comment

Dude fell off the face of fhe earth for awhile, now wants all the big names.

Solomon is a heck of a boxer but it's time to clamp down and get active. Than call out the big names.

Comment

Damn. Brad was a top prospect like 4-5yrs ago who was seemingly a fight or two from a title shot til iirc he ran into promoter/manager woes like so many other cats these days. Now he still trying to get a meaningful fight...**** boxing is messed up.

Guy is talented, but I don't think the last few years have been kind to him. Think he's almost lost a couple fights to nobodies. I doubt he'd manage a W vs any the guys he's mentioning. Maybe if Rios is shot enough (didn't look so shot last time out, but lets see whats up vs Bradley) he'd have a chance of outboxing him.

Comment

Originally posted by 285Kid View Post
                      Errol Spence?
                      late reply but yeah, Salomon uses movements that can be a nightmare for a young Spence Jr who looks to work on the inside

Salomon is so quick but Salomon also has a style like Miguel Vazquez/Erislandy Lara in which he would likely be Robbed in a big match up

Comment

Working...
                      X