No announcement yet.

Thankfully Wilder finally revealing the truth

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thankfully Wilder finally revealing the truth

It has been very refreshing this week to hear Deontay Wilder admit that Hearn and Joshua are basically doing everything that they can to make the fight. Wilder has stated that Hearn is practically "begging" him to make the fight. Wow! I am pleasantly surprised at Wilder's honesty now.
    Many people have known all along that it has been Hearn making every effort to make the fight happen, with Wilder showing no interest in even meeting, he instead kept referring to his social media 'offer' to Joshua, which he wanted Hearn to agree to without revealing any terms and conditions, location etc. In the past few weeks it has been good to see quite a lot of US based youtube boxing community coming to the conclusion that Wilder has shown very little enthusiasm in making something happen.
    Now, with this admission by Wilder that indeed Hearn is really trying hard to make a deal, maybe more intelligent fans will put pressure on deontay to actually try then. To actually try and make a fight. Astonishingly, there are still a handful of die hard Wilder supporters who excuse DW for not fighting Joshua. In my opinion, Wilder will take what he feels is the safer route and rematch Fury, but imagine the respect he'd get if he actually met with Hearn instead of spouting nonsense on social media, and instead acting like a pro and giving the fans what they have wanted all along. We will likely see AJ versus Wilder Fury 2 winner, sometime late 2019.

Wilder will fight Breazeale next maybe, even Furys tired of his antics and already talking to Hearn about fighting Joshua. I don't believe we'll ever see a AJ vs Wilder unless AJ defeats Fury first.

Comment

Originally posted by Froch_uppercut View Post
      It has been very refreshing this week to hear Deontay Wilder admit that Hearn and Joshua are basically doing everything that they can to make the fight. Wilder has stated that Hearn is practically "begging" him to make the fight. Wow! I am pleasantly surprised at Wilder's honesty now.
      Many people have known all along that it has been Hearn making every effort to make the fight happen, with Wilder showing no interest in even meeting, he instead kept referring to his social media 'offer' to Joshua, which he wanted Hearn to agree to without revealing any terms and conditions, location etc. In the past few weeks it has been good to see quite a lot of US based youtube boxing community coming to the conclusion that Wilder has shown very little enthusiasm in making something happen.
      Now, with this admission by Wilder that indeed Hearn is really trying hard to make a deal, maybe more intelligent fans will put pressure on deontay to actually try then. To actually try and make a fight. Astonishingly, there are still a handful of die hard Wilder supporters who excuse DW for not fighting Joshua. In my opinion, Wilder will take what he feels is the safer route and rematch Fury, but imagine the respect he'd get if he actually met with Hearn instead of spouting nonsense on social media, and instead acting like a pro and giving the fans what they have wanted all along. We will likely see AJ versus Wilder Fury 2 winner, sometime late 2019.
      Bro... Shut the phuck up lmao

Comment

Originally posted by Robi13 View Post
        Bro... Shut the phuck up lmao

Comment

Hearn wanted the fight so bad they left Showtime and ran to DAZN to land it. GTFOH.

Comment

Originally posted by Pan-Africanist View Post
            Hearn wanted the fight so bad they left Showtime and ran to DAZN to land it. GTFOH.
            I wonder if Wilder would have lost his pen still ?

Comment

Obviously they will try now because Wilder v Fury 2 is bigger fight than any fight AJ had or will ever have

Begging for a career payday now basically

Comment

This is hilarious I swear AJ thought he was a Mayweather or DLH and now playing 2nd fiddle

Comment

Originally posted by REDEEMER View Post
                  Wilder will fight Breazeale next maybe, even Furys tired of his antics and already talking to Hearn about fighting Joshua. I don't believe we'll ever see a AJ vs Wilder unless AJ defeats Fury first.
                  I wouldnt mind Wilder/Breazeale . Its personal, and Breazeale would get up from KDs, just like Fury did.

Comment

I don't see why people expect Wilder to want to do business with Hearn.
                    Ot's not like traditional business posturing, Eddie Hearns comments were flat out disrespectful.

Comment

Working...
                    X