Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Thurman: I'm #1 at 147, I Hope To Show That With KO of Lopez

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If, in his first fight back from retirement, Thurman can prove he is #1 at ww against Lopez... well, that means Mayweather can prove he is still #1 at ww on Dec. 31st. If Thurman gets by Lopez who's next, the one-legged Benadryl?

No one, and I mean no one, considers Thurman #1 at ww.

Comment

Originally posted by djb914 View Post
      Thurman can NOT prove he is Number 1 at 147 with Joseito Lopez, for him to show he is Number 1 at 147 he has to beat T. Crawford and E. Spence.
      Who have they fought to prove they’re number 1?

Comment

wrong, u got to beat andre berto to become #1

Comment

Originally posted by allenfred View Post
          Josesito is a bum and not worthy of a title bout. Thurman is a clown also who talks but rarely fights but once every 3 years. Thurman is no champion but a boxing boring DUD.
          I think you are being a little hard on Keith. Joseito is still as good as Benadryl, who fought for a title his last fight. At least Lopez isn't crippled. Thurman- who hasn't fought in years- is fighting someone with no physical handicaps in his first fight back. Surely, he deserves some credit for that.

Comment

Originally posted by ralex View Post
            Who have they fought to prove they’re number 1?
            Spence beat Kell Brook, who was #2 behind Thurman, at the time. In fact, Spence fought Brook in England, in Brook's hometown, and broke the #2 ww's face in that fight.

Also, the authorities were considering pressing felonious assault charges against Spence for his fights with Algieri (who went the distance with [a still very good] Pac) and Bundu (who went the distance with Keith). Oh, Spence also beat Peterson, who is somewhere between #8-#15. Then in his last fight, he fought a guy ranked higher than Lopez and Bummed's last opponent- and won via first round knockout with a body shot! That is why everyone has Spence ranked #1 at 147.

Comment

Like both fighters

Darn i like both of these fighters, but i think we all know lopez is supposed to lose this fight!!

a win for lopez will catapult him to the top of the division

a loss for thurman would be really bad for him, thurman has alot to lose in this fight!!

lopez will leave it all in the ring as usual!! poor guy!!

Comment

Kieth 'Sometimes' Thurman is scared of Amir Khan.

Comment

Thurman came back as a comedian!

Comment

Who's this dude fighting Lopez?

Comment

Originally posted by lolpz View Post
                      Nobody from 147 to 154 will beat Spence. Nobody.
                      You don't believe that... can you imagine him vs Hurd? Dude is legit bigger than all 160 and I would even say most 168 boxers. Spence doesn't have the style to avoid Hurd for 12 rounds. Eventually that size difference would take over.

Comment

Working...
                      X