***Official Horror Dating Stories Thread***

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [HOLY S**T!] ***Official Horror Dating Stories Thread***

This shall be interesting.

I don't have many but I'll share this one.

When I was 14 years old I was dating this Asian girl named Connie. She was pretty hot because she had a C cup in 8th grade. lol. Anyway, her parents didn't really approve of me especially her dad because I wasn't Asian. One day she invited me to her house since her parents or sisters won't going to be home. We went to her room and we started messing around. We heard cars coming and going so we were a bit paranoid it was her parents but once we realized it was the neighbours we continued what we were doing. Finally as things were getting hot and heavy we completely ignored the car noises which was my biggest mistake. She started giving me head and then her dad walked into her room. I guess he came early from work. He saw me and her and he was ****ing pissed. He was screaming some **** in hmong and started running towards me. I got my shorts from the ground and I bolted to her restroom and locked it. I can hear Connie trying to calm him down but he was trying to break down the door. Luckily for me there was a window in there where I can escape. I barely fit through that **** and managed to escape. I was just happy she didnt live in a two story house. lol.

Anyway, let's hear your stories!

I have 2

back when I was 16 chick I was with missed her period and then when I was 22 my girl missed her period too (was less horror cause this chick I knew was the one I was gonna stay with) but yeah those are my two horror stories. scared me to death

Comment

I have too many, if I relive any of them it will piss me off lol ill save them for a day I'm smashed.

Comment

I was just chilling with this girl Ashley. We had sex a couple of times but we are basically friends, but my boy texted me like want to chill I said ok and she throws a b*tch fit so I asked her to leave.

Why's the big deal? I have drinks here. I have a movie on, I have games why can't we just all chill?

Oh well. B*tches are crazy. I think she's getting her period soon.

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
          I think she's getting her period soon.
          Put a load in her before she does.

Comment

My co-worker started chatting with this white girl he met online on match.com. They agree to meet at some restaurant. He gets there first. When she get's there, he sees her, she's flipping 7 months pregnant! He didn't know!

She introduces herself and then tells him, "I hope me being pregnant is not a problem." lol

My co-worker was pretty speechless. She then explains to him she's just a surrogate mother, getting paid to have that baby.

Comment

I was just chilling with this girl Ashley. We had sex a couple of times but we are basically friends, but my boy texted me like want to chill I said ok and she throws a b*tch fit so I asked her to leave.

Why's the big deal? I have drinks here. I have a movie on, I have games why can't we just all chill?

Sounds like she has abandonment issues homie. B*tches be crazy.

Comment

Originally posted by El Gitano View Post
                My co-worker started chatting with this white girl he met online on match.com. They agree to meet at some restaurant. He gets there first. When she get's there, he sees her, she's flipping 7 months pregnant! He didn't know!

She introduces herself and then tells him, "I hope me being pregnant is not a problem." lol

My co-worker was pretty speechless. She then explains to him she's just a surrogate mother, getting paid to have that baby.
                Wtf? lol. I think that's something you should tell someone right off the bat before meeting up. Probably smart thinking on her half because I'm pretty sure no dude will meet her knowing she has a kid growing inside her. People who meet online are usually somewhat crazy.

Comment

Originally posted by mortal7 View Post
                  ***Official Horror Dating Stories Thread***
                  I went on a couple of dates with Pinhead from Hellraiser.

At first I thought he was OK because he paid for everything, even though he insisted on dressing like the lead singer from the Smashing Pumpkins. But in the bedroom he's into some stuff that's a bit on the... kinky side.

Anyway the short story is that I am still seeing him and also I have no skin.

Can somebody please get me out, I have a date next week with some guy named Freddy and he has a cool hat.

Comment

Maybe she thought you and your boy were gonna tag team her!!:3some:

Comment

Working...
                    X