Flaw, ??? and Dan...

Describe the women of Australia. :swag:
      Very fit and healthy.

Comment

mexico desert > australia desert

Comment

Originally posted by Liar View Post
          Very fit and healthy.
          Can you give a photo of a good looking one?

Comment

Originally posted by Biolink View Post
            Stupid question, but will I get **** from being from USA?

I expect most people to not give a ****, but USA isn't the most popular
            Everyone cops **** for everything, so yes, you would, but there'd be nothing hurtful behind it.

Comment

Australia is ****house.....except for the women

Comment

Originally posted by Dan... View Post
                Australia >>>>>>>>>>>> the States.

Not even close.
                America>>>>>Australia
                It is a lot like the 1980's version of America and everything is overpriced.Unless you want to see the boring Opera House and Harbour Bridge,there is nothing to do or see that America doesn't have.Other Australians hate hearing this,because there has been an overabundant patriotic movement here lately,but trust me-America has greater regions,landmarks,and sites to be seen. Unfortunately Australians only get the worst of American culture here,whether it comes from outdated tv,or horrid fast-food-so most Aussies think it is better over here and critisize Americans (or most nationalities for that matter)
                Nowhere in Australia has a place that even touches Las Vegas,New York,etc etc in terms of action or entertainment.Even most of the bands that play here are usually the ones who have lost grounds of success overseas.It's nice and mellow here,but if you are looking for action-stay in the States...
                Last edited by damned1974; 01-20-2010, 03:29 AM.

Comment

Its kinda funny how we feel about each others countries.

If you feel that way, lets swap lives

Comment

Given a choice of the US and Oz I'd choose the US every time and so would most ozzies, don't let them lie to you.

Comment

Having traveled around Australia I personally thought it was pretty bland with the exception of Melbourne and as a city person there are still far better cities. Depends what you like I guess.

Australia is aesthetically pleasing and does have nice weather and beaches but can feel soulless and doesn't have the kind of buzz that would make me want to spend much time there.

Comment

Working...
                      X