Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Andrade: Canelo in For a Rude Awakening When We Fight!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dasmius Shinobi View Post
    Shut the fuck up Andrade and begin to fight the big boys of the 160 lbs and win in dominating fashion, then maybe you can earn the Canelo fight. If that fight happen and Canelo win a decision against Andrade, I hope Andrade don't have the gun with one of his trainers and begin firing Canelo and the Judges. LOL.
    Who did Liam Smith and Rocky Fielding figh to earn Canelo?

Who did Khan fight?

Comment

Originally posted by Bronx2245 View Post
      Mikey? Seriously?
      Mikey gets a pass for fighting a MW as a LW.

Comment

thats if he makes it there, werent he arrested the other day?

Comment

Originally posted by Bjl12 View Post
          Mikey gets a pass for fighting a MW as a LW.
          Mikey is the truth! BTW, it's Jr. WW vs. WW!

Comment

Originally posted by Bronx2245 View Post
            Mikey is the truth! BTW, it's Jr. WW vs. WW!
            Mikey's last fight was at LW - NOT JWW.

Errol is an enormous WW and will be a MW on fight night.

Fight night it will be a JWW versus a MW.

What a stud this Spencer kid is LMFAOOOO

Comment

Originally posted by Bjl12 View Post
              Mikey's last fight was at LW - NOT JWW.

Errol is an enormous WW and will be a MW on fight night.

Fight night it will be a JWW versus a MW.

What a stud this Spencer kid is LMFAOOOO
              Mikey was a Jr. WW Champion in 2017, and he beat Broner and Lipinets @ 140! Mikey does to 135, what Spence Jr. does to 147, and Mikey called out Spence Jr., and not the other way around! I think it's a great fight, and I look forward to seeing it! Were you mad when Loma fought Rigo @ 130?

Comment

Originally posted by Sledgeweather17 View Post
                Who did Liam Smith and Rocky Fielding figh to earn Canelo?

Who did Khan fight?
                He fought Amir Khan because he is a recognizable name and they do 600,000 PPV as a voluntary defense of the WBC.We know Liam Smith was a tactic when he vacated the WBC belt to obtain another belt before, but that fight was unnecessary and I feel he use that fight as a excuse. Then fighting Chavez for 1 million PPV and preparing his body for the 160 lbs against Golovkin and Rocky Fielding to make Canelo champions in 3 division with the regular WBA. Andrade offer peanuts and only the WBO belt. Jacobs can offer more and have the IBF belt.

Comment

Originally posted by BeLikeWater View Post
                  That would be a good fight but Andrade should beg for this fight like a good boy. What does Andrade think, that canelo is scared of him? Pretty sure he's fought much better than Andrade multiple times whereas Andrade has fought next to no one.

Maybe if he lost that thug boy mentality he wouldn't be in jail and he might be considered to fight canelo and have his life changed.
                  Andrade has a thug boy mentality??????

Comment

why are boxing fans so against the best fighters calling out the best????? you all don't want to see this fight???????

Comment

Originally posted by Dasmius Shinobi View Post
                      He fought Amir Khan because he is a recognizable name and they do 600,000 PPV as a voluntary defense of the WBC.We know Liam Smith was a tactic when he vacated the WBC belt to obtain another belt before, but that fight was unnecessary and I feel he use that fight as a excuse. Then fighting Chavez for 1 million PPV and preparing his body for the 160 lbs against Golovkin and Rocky Fielding to make Canelo champions in 3 division with the regular WBA. Andrade offer peanuts and only the WBO belt. Jacobs can offer more and have the IBF belt.
                      so how much sales and money canelo makes benefits you? how? this will be a good fight, I think canelo wins but id love to see the fight.

Comment

Working...
                      X