Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[Scorecard Thread] Just re-watched "2 fast" Fury vs "Bronze Bomber" Wilder...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by LoadedWraps View Post

I really wish it was a 15 rounder that night, I really think Fury stops him brutally. Wilder was gassed and looked mentally defeated and Fury was landing on him flush in the 12th.
    That knockdown crushed Wilder. He saw Fury get up and walk him down and it ruined him and then he got hurt. I’m certain Fury would have KO’d him but I’m also certain if Fury was at least back to 70% he’d have not got hit once and won 12-0.

They are just a different level of fighter.

Comment

Originally posted by hugh grant View Post
      Fury was robbed. You can't make a case for wilder deserving draw. If Carlos baldimir knocked Floyd down twice he wouldn't deserved draw also.
      If Nell knocked Floyd down twice he wouldntdeserve draw.
      Only if you can't separate fighters a knockdown or two would make difference between win and loss
      Fury should have had such a cushion that 2 knock downs make no difference.
      But wilder w as given rounds by looking amatuer. If that's the case you can make a case for Nell haven beat floyd.
      If Nelo got 2 KDs vs Floyd he could have won lol depending on the round that he got knocked down in. Remember that shutout of a fight got scores of 116-112..117-111 and 114-114. Just shows how corruption boxing is.

Comment

I scored it the same way live. I will rewatch at some point and re-score

Comment

well fair enough, but you know damn well I meant decision. A lot of post here and none of is is about a scorecard, share yours lol, bs aside.
          Ha ... I gave Wilder round 2, 9, 12 on the night, though I stopped scoring at about round 6 anyway. On rewatching I thought about 7 too, but... nah. In fact I'm thinking about giving 2 to Fury also, but let's stick with what I got first time.

Tyson Fury 115 - 111
          Last edited by Citizen Koba; 12-04-2018, 01:54 PM.

Comment

fury didnt get touched doe

Comment

Originally posted by bigjavi973 View Post

fury didnt get touched doe
              Will you respond to my PMs and profile posts? I've been hitting you up since the 31st of Nov.

Comment

Will you respond to my PMs and profile posts? I've been hitting you up since the 31st of Nov.
                i did before I said theres nothing I could do I even tried to get them to merge the threads etc

Comment

where did u re watch it, going off what i saw live fury won but some of the first 5 rounds were close. whoever didnt know fury would outbox wilder is crazy, also fury missed alot of shots himself

Comment

Originally posted by bigjavi973 View Post
                    i did before I said theres nothing I could do I even tried to get them to merge the threads etc
                    Respond to my PM, it's a 1:1 discussion between you and I, keep it out of this thread.

Comment

Originally posted by uppercut510 View Post
                      where did u re watch it, going off what i saw live fury won but some of the first 5 rounds were close. whoever didnt know fury would outbox wilder is crazy, also fury missed alot of shots himself
                      I recorded the PPV lol.

Comment

Working...
                      X