Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Migrant Caravan Rushes the US Boarder.... Gets Tear Gassed.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Vlad_ View Post
    Nope, they were primitive, hunting and killing each other in tribes, while Europeans came in a few boats with guns and owned their tribal asses.
    Actually they welcomed them and taught them the tools needed to survive through the harsh winters.

You're not even an American. Too bad we didn't tear gas you at the border.

Comment

Originally posted by Vlad_ View Post
      Nope, they were primitive, hunting and killing each other in tribes, while Europeans came in a few boats with guns and owned their tribal asses.
      Looking back, I'm sure the Indians wished they had defended their lands from foreign invaders.

We are smart to learn from their mistakes.

Comment

Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
        Looking back, I'm sure the Indians wished they had defended their lands from foreign invaders.

We are smart to learn from their mistakes.
        You can't defend your homeland with arrows against rifles to be honest.

Comment

The Native Americans couldn't possibly fathom how evil the people they were helping survive would turn out to be. The love they gave was met with evil hate and wickedness. Sad.

Comment

Originally posted by 4TTIL4_D4_HVN View Post
            You can't defend your homeland with arrows against rifles to be honest.
            With modern rifles, you are correct.

With flintlocks like they had back then that took minutes to reload and fire one round, and especially with numbers so much on their side, the Indians would have wiped them out easily.

Comment

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
              The Native Americans couldn't possibly fathom how evil the people they were helping survive would turn out to be. The love they gave was met with evil hate and wickedness. Sad.
              That's why you can't really trust anyone.

Comment

Originally posted by 4TTIL4_D4_HVN View Post
                That's why you can't really trust anyone.
                That racist is full of it, as usual.

The Indians weren't these peaceful people that SJWs like him say they are.

They practiced human sacrifice and cannibalism. They raided each others camps and kidnapped children and woman. Men would cut noses off woman who committed adultery.

I'm not saying the settlers were saints, but to portray the Indians as peaceful people who meant no harm to anyone is complete nonsense.

It's no surprise to see such an ignorant racist spewing such falsehoods.

Comment

Actually they welcomed them and taught them the tools needed to survive through the harsh winters.

You're not even an American. Too bad we didn't tear gas you at the border.
                  Nope, because my family didn't try to jump a fence like wild animals. We came and waited years, followed all legal procedures.

But fuck you too Dunn.

Comment

Yeah sure, white men taught them to kill and scalp each other as well.

You post some of the dumbest crap in this thread.

Comment

Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
                      That racist is full of it, as usual.

The Indians weren't these peaceful people that SJWs like him say they are.

They practiced human sacrifice and cannibalism. They raided each others camps and kidnapped children and woman. Men would cut noses off woman who committed adultery.

I'm not saying the settlers were saints, but to portray the Indians as peaceful people who meant no harm to anyone is complete nonsense.

It's no surprise to see such an ignorant racist spewing such falsehoods.
                      Where did I make any claim they were peaceful people? I only mentioned how they treated the Europeans that came here.

The things you mention were part of conflicts among native tribes that went back decades. To suggest the Native Americans treated the settlers this way is completely dishonest. Of course you lie every time you post so I can see why you'd respond like this.

The Native Americans made the mistake of trusting the wrong people.

Comment

Working...
                      X