Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anybody else love eating a great meal alone at home?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anybody else love eating a great meal alone at home?

I love eating a delicious meal alone at home watching episodes of Spartacus or Game of Thrones on my laptop

I love doing most things at home alone. It’s why I left the city and bought a house in the middle of nowhere

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by JasonBoxing View Post
        I love eating a delicious meal alone at home watching episodes of Spartacus or Game of Thrones on my laptop
        If I wasn’t married.. if I were gay.. you are my love..

My wife is gone... burying her mom. I’m leaving to morrow.

Way back in my day.. cheetos, Mountain Dew.. java libraries...

I love eating alone.. I shouldn’t ... but I do... myppl im Jew, we always leave a spot for the prophet..

Not mo****.. islam is joke.. we jeewxppl laugh at mo****. Silly bs.. I need to become a prophet ...

I love eating alone. I think I just got used to eating alone..

Eating with my pretty wife makes me mad, I don’t like sharing, and she always picks the best, and I settle for the rest..
        I can speak a bit of the Arabic.. I pray to fake Allah, that I get first crack at good food.

Comment

Originally posted by JasonBoxing View Post
          Green k sent.. but tell me this .. should I. Paul m go back and watch every episode ...
          I’m 54 years stuuupid,, I’ve never ever Korned any white wimmin as fine as that dragon white hoe.,

I think my wife, and jhonny’s wife are on her level..

Comment

that's the only time i can really enjoy my food..

Comment

Originally posted by _Rexy_ View Post
              I love doing most things at home alone. It’s why I left the city and bought a house in the middle of nowhere
              i live in so cal where it can get super busy. i always wanted to go buy a house out in the country side. lots of land and i can do whatever i want.

Comment

I love being alone, I can see myself being alone for the rest of my life

Comment

I don't mind being alone but fell in love recently so it's all different. I broke one of my rules and met a chick who really got me.

Comment

Working...
                  X