Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why are broner and mayweather fans more happy about Canelo's win than Canelo fans?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Why are Mayweather and others fans dragged into the middle of Canelo vs GGG?

The reason why GGG and Eastern European Fighters In General will get that type of response when they lose really is because of people like YOU as well as others on this forum who use those guys to be like the Face of a very IGNORANT Agenda that you guys push. While at the same time you guys disrespect all other fighters and only praise those Eastern Europeans because those guys are not who typically dominates Boxing and to you guys they're something different and something you feel you can be proud of despite not having any type of connection to them Nationality Wise but in some of you guys eyes "They Look The Part" they're not the Typical Black American of Latin fighter that has dominated the sport for so long that yeah some people like Lampley are happy to see OTHERS be considered one of the best finally

I respect ALL Fighters who EARN IT! I don't hold your stupidity against GGG personally, GGG seems like a good humble guy actually but on this forum and fans like you, yeah people are going to take swipes at you every time when the guys you Suck Off Daily on this forum Falls and you guys do the same when an American Fighter Lose. Remember those "American Boxing Is Done" "Eastern Europeans Have Taken Over Boxing" Threads?
    Last edited by sicko; 09-17-2018, 12:51 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by HURTFEELINGS View Post
      TELL'EM WHY YOU REALLY MAD!

KOV,
      GGG,
      COHEN snitching

LOL
      hahaha Cohen snitchin. LMFAO!!

Comment

Originally posted by Kagami Taiga View Post
        Floyd was wayyyyyy past it by that time. Not sure why people act like Floyd is invulnerable to aging. He knew he had lost a step, hes talked about it numerous times. Golovkin and Canelo are elite fighters. They are not the level of special that Floyd and Manny are. They never will be.
        The point was to illustrate nobody is immune to the effects of aging. I definitely recognize even Floyd himself was a step past his best at that time.

For some reason why, this dumbass (despite having a Floyd fanboy username), seems to ignore that fact.

Comment

Originally posted by SkillspayBills View Post
          Maybe you don't realize that not everyone on this board is a bigoted ******* like yourself and are... I don't know.....fans of Floyd and Canelo. A. SKILLS over Nationality *****.
          So you're a fan of floyd AND canelo?

Ok i believe you....just answer this one question. Who will you be rooting for come fight night canelo vs. Charlo or Jacobs?

Comment

Originally posted by DramaShow View Post
            Yeah we all know when the dust settles there's gonna be a lot of talk of charlo. If he signs for a 3rd fight it won't be cause of finances or the fact the public demand it, it's gonna be cause 'he don't want that work from a hungry young lion'. Canelo has served a purpose for their agenda but now that's done with he will slowly but systematically be picked to pieces by this forum
            Yeah, the PEDs scandal isn't an issue right now, triple is a bum and the as.s hole who asked this poor Canelo to come to fight, asking that is much worse than testing positive twice obviously...

When they will see the new P4P rankings, with Canelo towering over Bud and their beloved Spence, it will be Clemnelo all over again.

Comment

Originally posted by SkillspayBills View Post
              Maybe you don't realize that not everyone on this board is a bigoted ******* like yourself and are... I don't know.....fans of Floyd and Canelo. A. SKILLS over Nationality *****.
              Originally posted by lizard_man View Post
              So you're a fan of floyd AND canelo?

Ok i believe you....just answer this one question. Who will you be rooting for come fight night canelo vs. Charlo or Jacobs?
              Are you gonna duck the question?

Comment

Working...
              X