No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: John Murray: I'm Going To Do a Real Job on Mitchell

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: John Murray: I'm Going To Do a Real Job on Mitchell

John Murray says he will "live like a monk" ahead of his WBO InterContinental title fight against Kevin Mitchell next month.

[Click Here To Read More]

Your getting knocked out again bum !

Comment

I know Mitchell's got his excuses for the Katsidis fight, but I thought he was outclassed by a far superior opponent. I hope he proves me wrong, he's a likeable kid.

Comment

haha , this is a great fight, good hype aswell

Comment

Originally posted by Ray Dollars View Post
          I know Mitchell's got his excuses for the Katsidis fight, but I thought he was outclassed by a far superior opponent. I hope he proves me wrong, he's a likeable kid.
          I'm not sure if this is what you meant, but Kev beating Murray won't prove you wrong. Kev should beat Murray, he's the much better fighter. Murray's one real advantage is size and that's all.

Mitchell has ability, but he wasn't adequately prepared for a fight like Katsidis. And I'm not just talking his camp, but his whole career/depth of comp up to that point. I'd been saying as much on this forum since '07/'08.

Comment

Actually I expect Mitchell to have enough to beat Murray, I'm just not convinced he's ready for anyone elite after the Katsidis fight.

Comment

Working...
            X