No announcement yet.

This version of Joshua could beat Wilder

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Champ Wilder View Post
    Wilder's right hand is a seeking missile, followed up by his rabid animal like finishing when he smells blood. Recipe for disaster for AJ

His only chance is to get rid of Wilder early, except, Wilder is not dumb, he's not exactly a boxer... but that right hand always, always lands at least once

This, agree fully. He'll be finish sooner than Ortiz if he does.

Too slow?? LOL YDK*AB
    I meant not. I edited my post. I think aj is too slow for wilder.

Comment

Originally posted by Tom Cruise View Post
      Hello Bojangles, hope you are well my man.

Only major thing I think that we should take from last night for predicting a Wilder fight is that Joshua looks much better in the mid 230's to the mid 240's, and he should stay there.

Stylistically he fought a great fight for Ruiz, but he shouldnt even think about trying it vs Wilder. He would get caught at some point 100%. His advantages vs Wilder are basically the complete opposite to vs Ruiz. Boxing at range, moving and fighting behind the jab basically gave Ruiz no shot at winning. Whereas with Wilder he needs to get inside the range and throw in short powerful combinations.
      I'm doing pretty good. Took a loooong break from boxing, though.

Yeah, there's no doubt Wilder is going to hit Joshua hard. He's not good enough to avoid it. So basically if Joshua can take those punches when they happen, he's good. But that's a gigantic question mark and I personally lean towards Wilder finishing him at some point.

Comment

No version of AJ beats any version of Wilder or Fury, deal with it.

Comment

Originally posted by techliam View Post
          Wilder’s chin isn’t great

I think Joshua has enough power to put Wilder out
          he has a good chin, hes been hit by hard hitters and survived when stunned, but i also understand the right punch can put any HW out

Comment

Joshua will need to be smart agressive with Wilder.

Comment

Working...
            X