No announcement yet.

What do you have planned for the fight?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
    I love you and my wife says why you love boxing and other bozzibgzomucg.. much much

I says my homiie love throwing hands. and let GODdecide who
    They are both excellent fighters.

Im waiting on my pizza.

Comment

I'm high as hell right now.

Comment

My brother! Perfect post... awesome
        Yesterday day was awesome!! I got super drunk and test drove a convertible Porsche! Had the saleman even let me almost max it out! Said you pay the ticket I don’t care lol....

Fast cars and fast hot women.

I don’t understand how fools commit suicide over dumb sht??? Man life what you make it. One day your sitting in jail hungover... The next on the beach drinking Corona’s!.

Comment

LOL Had a full house! Everyone ate good and had fun. Had lots of left overs. Had about 3 1/2 cases of leftover beer and a bottle of Jameson. My son's came after midnight (work) with about 10 coworkers. I DVR'ed the fight. They ate, drank, watched the fight and cleaned up after the fight. Great kids. The bottle and beer were gone in the morning. but my son stashed a 12 pack of Pacifico and a six'er of Guinness Stout for me (which I am drinking now). A great night.

Comment

Originally posted by TJ highway View Post
            LOL Had a full house! Everyone ate good and had fun. Had lots of left overs. Had about 3 1/2 cases of leftover beer and a bottle of Jameson. My son's came after midnight (work) with about 10 coworkers. I DVR'ed the fight. They ate, drank, watched the fight and cleaned up after the fight. Great kids. The bottle and beer were gone in the morning. but my son stashed a 12 pack of Pacifico and a six'er of Guinness Stout for me (which I am drinking now). A great night.
            You me in Baja watching dolphins smile. Cevich. Real mex food. Respect bro

I seem to be pizzzing off a lot of people ....

Funny story my wife calls my mom and says. He is crazy.... make him work hard for your love. I’ve met some cool cops... you super bad.

Because I am stuuupid cops show up.... I tell them. ... you have no idea. I am. Crazy.

Comment

You me in Baja watching dolphins smile. Cevich. Real mex food. Respect bro

I seem to be pizzzing off a lot of people ....

Funny story my wife calls my mom and says. He is crazy.... make him work hard for your love. I’ve met some cool cops... you super bad.

Because I am stuuupid cops show up.... I tell them. ... you have no idea. I am. Crazy.
              Bro they just understand you.

Bro you are the patron saint of the manic depressives.

Comment

Originally posted by TJ highway View Post
                Bro they just understand you.

Bro you are the patron saint of the manic depressives.
                I’m just explaining simple stufff.

Don’t mess with popo police admit when you wrong and take your punishment like a man..

Don’t draw down on police who pretty much don’t want to shoot you...

I am not a smart guy.

Comment

I’m just explaining simple stufff.

Don’t mess with popo police admit when you wrong and take your punishment like a man..

Don’t draw down on police who pretty much don’t want to shoot you...

I am not a smart guy.
                  You are the smartest mother F..cker I know!

Comment

Greatest compliment ever then. I did Mexican man stuff and my wife said. Wow mexxccican men. P4. You men. Do the needful

Indian English

I never be tole what to do. I react

I wish I were smart. I am Mexican

Comment

Working...
                    X