Forum Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing

Old 01-18-2020, 05:18 AM #31
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 547 Post(s)
Blue54 has a reputation beyond reputeBlue54 has a reputation beyond reputeBlue54 has a reputation beyond reputeBlue54 has a reputation beyond reputeBlue54 has a reputation beyond reputeBlue54 has a reputation beyond reputeBlue54 has a reputation beyond reputeBlue54 has a reputation beyond reputeBlue54 has a reputation beyond reputeBlue54 has a reputation beyond reputeBlue54 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,543.29
Total Points: 55,498.37

Quote:
Originally Posted by LacingTheGloves View Post
Iíll start. My family gets together to watch it. Itís a nice thing we all like to follow. How about you guys?
The history of all sports I watched it has the deepest history with some of the greatest moments in sports ever.
Blue54 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2020, 05:21 AM #32
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 191 Post(s)
MEXICAN STYLE is a jewel in the roughMEXICAN STYLE is a jewel in the roughMEXICAN STYLE is a jewel in the rough
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 11,448.93

It proves who's da better man (zero percent h0mosexual)
MEXICAN STYLE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2020, 05:30 AM #33
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 1049 Post(s)
Damn Wicked has a reputation beyond reputeDamn Wicked has a reputation beyond reputeDamn Wicked has a reputation beyond reputeDamn Wicked has a reputation beyond reputeDamn Wicked has a reputation beyond reputeDamn Wicked has a reputation beyond reputeDamn Wicked has a reputation beyond reputeDamn Wicked has a reputation beyond reputeDamn Wicked has a reputation beyond reputeDamn Wicked has a reputation beyond reputeDamn Wicked has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,551.01
Total Points: 36,224.92
Cheers man, you're a good poster - Mike D Cheers, bruh!! - Tony Trick-Pony 

The competition, the violence, but mostly how boxing is like a metaphor for the way we live our lives. The unknown , the twists and turns in the ring just like they happen in real life. Boxing feels so real compared to other sports.
Damn Wicked is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2020, 05:52 AM #34
Contender

Quoted: 182 Post(s)
Ricky12 has a reputation beyond reputeRicky12 has a reputation beyond reputeRicky12 has a reputation beyond reputeRicky12 has a reputation beyond reputeRicky12 has a reputation beyond reputeRicky12 has a reputation beyond reputeRicky12 has a reputation beyond reputeRicky12 has a reputation beyond reputeRicky12 has a reputation beyond reputeRicky12 has a reputation beyond reputeRicky12 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,155.62
Total Points: 17,802.23

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eff Pandas View Post
I'm with this type of thinking on why I enjoy fighting sports in general. It's the first & most naturalistic sport there is in my estimation. Boxing just happens to be my favorite fighting sport, but I enjoy all fighting sports for this reason from boxing to MMA to kickboxing to BKFC to even the milder arguably combat sport of sumo.
Yes as a child football was my favourite sport.This was most likely influenced by the media and the enjoyment of the game when your a child playing with your friends in school and outside.However as I got older I realised football for what it was a huge business .The best players always will go where the money is.As I got older and studied philosophy/religion/science and tried to understand what life was all about in large part due to seeing some serious suffering to friends of mine who sadly died in agony when young due to childhood illness and also stuff that happened to me I became in love more and more with boxing and football fell by the wayside.

Hence boxing goes right to the very heart of evolution eg survival of the fittest.
Ricky12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2020, 06:02 AM #35
Interim Champion

Quoted: 415 Post(s)
Articulateboxin has a reputation beyond reputeArticulateboxin has a reputation beyond reputeArticulateboxin has a reputation beyond reputeArticulateboxin has a reputation beyond reputeArticulateboxin has a reputation beyond reputeArticulateboxin has a reputation beyond reputeArticulateboxin has a reputation beyond reputeArticulateboxin has a reputation beyond reputeArticulateboxin has a reputation beyond reputeArticulateboxin has a reputation beyond reputeArticulateboxin has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 19,234.53
Salute - Chollo Vista 

That body size and physique can be overcome with skill and will. I really fell in love with boxing when I caught the end of an undercard for Mayweather vs Hatton , there was this indomitable looking dude fighting and had just won a lob sided decision. His name was Jeff Lacey and he looked absolutely shredded, I couldn't imagine how anybody could beat that. I youtubed jeff lacey loss and this then led me to some skinny looking dude called Joe Calzaghe. I'd heard of this guy from the radio but for some reason never followed him. At the time I was just a very casual fan, only dipping into the mega fights. (being raised on lewis, hamed etc)

When I watched the fight, I was absolutely transfixed. I couldn't believe this lanky looking guy was putting such a 1 sided beating on this superhero looking dude. From there, I researched all of Calzaghe's fights, then all of Mayweather's (after his beat down of Hatton) and so started my love of the sport
Image View Removed. Please Click Here.
Been reading about it everyday since
Articulateboxin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2020, 06:15 AM #36
Contender

Quoted: 182 Post(s)
Ricky12 has a reputation beyond reputeRicky12 has a reputation beyond reputeRicky12 has a reputation beyond reputeRicky12 has a reputation beyond reputeRicky12 has a reputation beyond reputeRicky12 has a reputation beyond reputeRicky12 has a reputation beyond reputeRicky12 has a reputation beyond reputeRicky12 has a reputation beyond reputeRicky12 has a reputation beyond reputeRicky12 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,155.62
Total Points: 17,802.23

Quote:
Originally Posted by Articulateboxin View Post
That body size and physique can be overcome with skill and will. I really fell in love with boxing when I caught the end of an undercard for Mayweather vs Hatton , there was this indomitable looking dude fighting and had just won a lob sided decision. His name was Jeff Lacey and he looked absolutely shredded, I couldn't imagine how anybody could beat that. I youtubed jeff lacey loss and this then led me to some skinny looking dude called Joe Calzaghe. I'd heard of this guy from the radio but for some reason never followed him. At the time I was just a very casual fan, only dipping into the mega fights. (being raised on lewis, hamed etc)

When I watched the fight, I was absolutely transfixed. I couldn't believe this lanky looking guy was putting such a 1 sided beating on this superhero looking dude. From there, I researched all of Calzaghe's fights, then all of Mayweather's (after his beat down of Hatton) and so started my love of the sport
Image View Removed. Please Click Here.
Been reading about it everyday since
I remember that fight Hatton v Mayweather. First one I stayed up for late at night and loved it.

I think though the more you have to your repertoire the better fighter you will be .Hence someone that has all the assets mental and physical and is prepared to sacrifice creates a megastar eg Floyd Mayweather.

On the subject of Calzaghe yes I remember that fight against Lacy.Apparently his team primed his body to fight against a muscular fighter and at the time Lacy was meant to be the next best thing.
Ricky12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2020, 06:23 AM #37
Successful As HELL !

Quoted: 6203 Post(s)
Curtis Harper has a reputation beyond reputeCurtis Harper has a reputation beyond reputeCurtis Harper has a reputation beyond reputeCurtis Harper has a reputation beyond reputeCurtis Harper has a reputation beyond reputeCurtis Harper has a reputation beyond reputeCurtis Harper has a reputation beyond reputeCurtis Harper has a reputation beyond reputeCurtis Harper has a reputation beyond reputeCurtis Harper has a reputation beyond reputeCurtis Harper has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 297,724.92
Let me start you off, cuz. - Bobby Deez There ya go lad - lparm Cheers to black unicorns!!! - Outworn "enjoy" - MinuteMaid5 Prescribed - MinuteMaid5 

The violence
Because violence is good
Curtis Harper is offline   Reply With Quote

Share This With Friends