Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Whats Happening with the black community in New York?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Whats Happening with the black community in New York?

They seem to be brainwashed to be hating on jews?

Whos brainwashing them cats?

travestyny ur buddy farakhan doing his work there?

Originally posted by DoubleLeftH00k View Post

Whos brainwashing them cats?

I’m not sure but I think this goes back to a century or more. Jews used to own all the shops in the black neighbourhoods when life was tough for blacks. There were songs like ‘Jew Jew Jew what do you chew. ....never trust a Jew...blablabla.’ Didn’t Jews profit from the slave trade? Also Jews in general don’t really like blacks do they? I hear they don’t treat black Jews in Israel either. You never know but race relations are complex.

Comment

How many Black people in NYC would you say have this sentiment exactly? Lol, I don't know if it's a widespread thing at all.

Also, saying Jersey City is part of NYC... eh...

Comment

From a historical position I understood Jews profited from slavery but so did everyone else. Also Jews owned houses which blacks rented and they were terrible landlords. They charged blacks 20% more than whites paid in good neighbourhoods and didn’t maintain these houses. The relationships were fractured from early on as kids saw how their parents were treated. The other problem also emanated from all shops in black neighbourhoods being owned by Jews. Jews would sell bad off cuts to blacks and charge extortionate prices. Entertainment also often portrayed blacks in bad light but this is all historical. I am not sure if these are still the way things are being seen and what percentage of blacks don’t like Jews or vice versa.

Comment

Sadly there has been other instances of black people from New York attacking/abusing Jews in the past few months idk whats going on

Comment

There's been tension between the blacks and Jews in Brooklyn for quite some time.

Comment

Jews are getting the bidness in the Northeast, can't be racism, cause racism only exist south of the Mason-Dixon line.

Comment

cmon, bee.

Comment

Originally posted by DoubleLeftH00k View Post

Whos brainwashing them cats

I dunno. Why not ask Farakhan yourself? I'm not his keeper.

That's like me asking you who made dude open fire in El Paso. Your buddy, Trump?

But I don't think about you. I wish you wouldn't think about me.

Comment

It might be as simple as those being the only whites left in some of these areas.
                    Last edited by ////; 12-30-2019, 04:54 PM.

Comment

Working...
                    X