Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What is it with that guy crying before the final whistle

Comment

• Originally posted by Sh|ts on Brits View Post

This is why everyone wants to see England lose. Such a twattish, arrogant fan base.
      Everyone knows they cheat It's known worldwide - or at least all of europe. Its not just the English saying this.

Comment

• Originally posted by BodiesInFlight View Post
        Everyone knows they cheat It's known worldwide - or at least all of europe. Its not just the English saying this.
        Exactly, why would you root for a team like Columbia as a neutral.

Theyre enormous thunderc.unts in an almost cartoonish way.

It’s like 11 Ted DiBiase’s out there.

I hope they never win a game against anyone, lol

France favourites now!

Comment

• Originally posted by BodiesInFlight View Post
          Of course they are better with than without him but it's just a lazy assumption to make to say they are only losing because Cavani. No one called them a one man team before so lets not do that now.
          What made Uruguay stand out was the duo up front. Without that they are aren't as special.

I like seeing the best play the best and don't feel like that happened today because of Cavani's injury.

Originally posted by BodiesInFlight View Post
          Everyone cheats.

I just saw France try to do it, let's not act like the Euro teams are all squeaky clean and the South Americans are all scummy, greasy cheaters.
          Last edited by ShoulderRoll; 07-06-2018, 10:57 AM.

Comment

• Bastardos.

Buen partido por lo que pude ver.

Uruguay...Peru....Colombia...Argentina....adios y gracias for el amor, el esplendor, la hincha.

A farewell to my people and our beautiful futbol. Til next cup!

Comment

• Wait France won the European leauge or whatever it's called?

Comment

• Originally posted by Sparked_26 View Post
                Exactly, why would you root for a team like Columbia as a neutral.

Their enormous thunderc.unts in an almost cartoonish way.

It’s like 11 Ted DiBiase’s out there.

I hope they never win a game against anyone, lol

There is some petition with something like 200,000 signatures to get the game replayed because the ref was biased I'm guessing half of those were the ones just listening to Maradona's opinion That's Maradona the FIFA employee.

Comment

• I voted for France. people start to vote for it slowly, as it comes closer to finals

Comment

• Originally posted by Sh|ts on Brits View Post
                    What made Uruguay stand out was the duo up front. Without that they are aren't as special.

I like seeing the best play the best and don't feel like that happened today because of Cavani's injury.

Everyone cheats.

I just saw France try to do it, let's not act like the Euro teams are all squeaky clean and the South Americans are all scummy, greasy cheaters.
                    It was one of the reasons. The main one being they are rock solid at the back. It's not as simple as "oh they didn't win because this player wasn't playing"

Did Cavani make the keeper crap at routine saves too?

No one said European teams were squeaky clean. But they don't have reputation spanning decades as being a bit dirty.

Comment

• My god why is Ryan Giggs here? He is so boring and offers no valuable insight and isn't entertaining.

Comment

Working...
                      X