Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Assuming Errol Spence, Jr. wins the vacant IBF title, how does he gain recognition?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Kigali View Post

Spence would beat the lice off that bum.
    Roll on 2018-9, its gunna be good

Comment

Originally posted by bigdramashow View Post
      what a terrible rankings ladder.
      Its the IBF..the same title GGG has, the same organization that had him fighting his **** mando's we been telling you about

Comment

Originally posted by VG_Addict View Post
        Spence would KO Berto in 2-3 rounds.
        based on what?

Comment

I think he goes straight to a Unification. He wants all them belts.

Comment

Man Ponomarev was absolute trash when I watched him live.
            He's young but the kid is not impressive at all.

Comment

Jeff Horn is no. 2? loool

Comment

Spence vs Berto would be a good gauging fight for where he's at, if he stops him it carries his momentum. The recognition would come with victory over Brook though hence why I'd love to see him beat Brook up, if Brook don't fancy a whupping then Spence has to unify to gain the plaudits, the fight against Garcia Thurman will almost certainly happen regardless, give it 12-24 months whilst Al Haymon has him do the routine Al Haymon fighters business strategy.

It's a shame Brook appears unwilling to genuinely test himself, taking the cash grab versus GGG is starting to become more apparent for what it was now, a simple I'm moving up in weight because I'm going to avod my mandatory with a weight excuse at later date. Those victories over Algieri and Bundu appear to have given Brook second thoughts about retaining his title, he sure had no problem making weight for Bizier, Dan and Gavin, but this is prize fighting hey, it won't shock me to see Brook at 147 again after vacating to avoid Spence in fact I expect it.

Most hating on Spence and bitter GGG fan boys alienated their hero gets hated on so they gotta return the compliment, personally I think both Spence and GGG are two of the best in the world of boxing today, only Spence is gonna be around a lot longer and have a more productive lucrative career.

Comment

Berto won't fight Porter, he damn sure aint fighting Spence Jr. That list looks a lot different than the list from May 2016. All those fighters passed on the opportunity to fight Spence so he had to fight Bundu
                  1. 1 NOT RATED
                  2. 2 Errol Spence Jr. United States
                  3. 3 Konstantin Ponomarev Russian Federation
                  4. 4 Jeff Horn Australia
                  5. 5 Lamont Peterson United States
                  6. 6 Samuel Vasquez United States
                  7. 7 Leonard Bundu Italy

Comment

Originally posted by Randall Cunning View Post
                    Roll on 2018-9, its gunna be good
                    That bum won't be around.

He's Errol's age with 7 fights.

Comment

Originally posted by larry x.. View Post
                      Its the IBF..the same title GGG has, the same organization that had him fighting his **** mando's we been telling you about
                      Man down!.......

Comment

Working...
                      X