Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wlad Is Going To Get Knocked Out By Anthony Joshua!!!...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wlad will KO AJ

Comment

i think a lot of peeps are assuming AJ will easily win but i think klitschko has a lot left in his tank,
      i think fury made klitschko bad as oppose to klitschko actually being bad,
      AJ doesnt have the foot speed and movement of fury where he can baffle klitschko...

dont get me wrong AJ has a chance to win and i hope the fight happens will be good to watch

Comment

What about Hayden, Klitchskos small ass wife against his big ass body got to do with him having a disadvantage against Joshua?
        Last edited by Thraxox; 10-04-2016, 06:58 AM.

Comment

The good thing for Wlad is that Joshua isn't awkward at all. Fury's style was always going to be difficult for Wlad, win or lose. Joshua is heavy legged and will be right there infront of Wlad all night. A lot depends on how much Wlad has left, if he he can still pull the trigger etc. I don't think Joshua does much that Wlad hasn't seen before, but he's 40 now..

I think it's a risky fight for Joshua. I give him a shot at winning but he's incredibly hyped and the bubble will totally burst if he loses to the guy that Tyson Fury beat. Not that losing to Wlad is bad, but AJ appeals to the mainstream audience and losing to the guy everyone saw Fury beat will be a massive blow. People are fickle and considering most of his fanbase are people that barely even watch boxing, it's a risk.

Comment

I'd be shocked if it gets made first of all. I don't think Wlad wants any part of Joshua for the moment, unless it somehow gets made for all the belts, but I dont think that will happen. I'd lean to all the belts sanctioning bodies splitting them all up to make more money (if Fury gets stripped)

Comment

Brewster did it, sanders did it. So will, or can josh. They were ready, so why not josh?
              Last edited by hugh grant; 10-04-2016, 07:26 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by bboy80 View Post
                I'd be shocked if it gets made first of all. I don't think Wlad wants any part of Joshua for the moment, unless it somehow gets made for all the belts, but I dont think that will happen. I'd lean to all the belts sanctioning bodies splitting them all up to make more money (if Fury gets stripped)
                Gosh josh looks massive compared to froch in your avatar. Shows how small suoermiddle are

Comment

dont the fury camp have to have sent in docs notes and written confirmation of return expectancy to the sanctioning bodies today ?? pretty sure one of the ABC's gave them 10 days to submit reasons for not being stripped...

Comment

Wlad has nothing to lose, he would take this in a heartbeat at 40 years old. This is why i know this fight would not get made now until Wlad is around 42.

Comment

Would Klitschko engage though?I highly doubt it.

Comment

Working...
                      X